Background Check: Processing
Institute in DLI list since 17th Nov.
Waiting.

Anyone having same timeline

Mudasir sarrang

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
My profile;
Applied with complete sds application on 4th Dec, 2020. Bio on 7th dec, 2020. Medical passed on 6th Jan, 2021. Background check in progress. Eligibility review yet to start. Until now raised two web forms.
1st webform- Background check started.
2nd web form on 4th Jan, 2021- Medical updated

Should I raise another webform? Any one please guide since my class is about to start from 18th Jan
What do you write in your webforms..?

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Got another correspondence letter and it’s a refusal. It’s ridiculous!! The reason I’m refused is because they think I have ties in Canada and I won’t come back after finishing my studies.
I literally don’t know anyone in Canada. And this was my very first application for Canadian study permit. All my previous education is from US. That’s it.
need to re-apply soon.

Umro

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Got another correspondence letter and it’s a refusal. It’s ridiculous!! The reason I’m refused is because they think I have ties in Canada and I won’t come back after finishing my studies.
I literally don’t know anyone in Canada. And this was my very first application for Canadian study permit. All my previous education is from US. That’s it.
need to re-apply soon.
What ties you showed ? Property, family etc ? Secondly how much fee did you pay ?

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
What ties you showed ? Property, family etc ? Secondly how much fee did you pay ?
They were only concerned about my ties in Canada, which I don’t have. I have no idea how they have established this fact that I know somebody there. Paid full year fee and GIC. They never questioned about my financial position/support.

Umro

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
They were only concerned about my ties in Canada, which I don’t have. I have no idea how they have established this fact that I know somebody there. Paid full year fee and GIC. They never questioned about my financial position/support.
That’s so disgusting. You should order notes immediately to know the exact reason of refusal then reapply.