+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete SDS application from Pakistan

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - October 18, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • October 18, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

It’s been like that for so looooooong!!

zeze2021

Nov 22, 2020
I am a Pakistani who is enrolled at the University of Western Ontario Canada as an undergraduate. I submitted my biometrics on 20th August 2020, passed my medical exam on the 28th of September. My university's COVID readiness plan was approved on the 17th of November.

When can I expect my Visa to be approved?

zeen2019

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I am a Pakistani who is enrolled at the University of Western Ontario Canada as an undergraduate. I submitted my biometrics on 20th August 2020, passed my medical exam on the 28th of September. My university's COVID readiness plan was approved on the 17th of November.

Depends on how lucky you are to be honest at this point. There is no fixed timeline, no que, no recognisable pattern. You might get it within a week/10 days (some folks did) or you might have to wait a few months.
This isnt meant as a demotivator, just telling you the reality currently.

Chubby boy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020

I am also enrolled in uwo as a masters student.

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
wht is the update guys ? any news on eligibility review starting this week for the ones waiting ?

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
wht is the update guys ? any news on eligibility review starting this week for the ones waiting ?

Still waiting

One of my friend who applied on 22 August called IRCC Agent last week. (He is also waiting for Eligibility review to start)

He asked why the status is same since I applied, what is the status of my Application.
They replied Visa Officer has been assigned to you. Hopefully, you will recieve update in 2 weeks

Stay_Humble

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Still waiting

One of my friend who applied on 22 August called IRCC Agent last week. (He is also waiting for Eligibility review to start)

He asked why the status is same since I applied, what is the status of my Application.
They replied Visa Officer has been assigned to you. Hopefully, you will recieve update in 2 weeks
Does calling IRCC help start the review process?

I applied on 16th Oct under SDS (complete application) and still no updates.

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
Alright thanks for the revert.

I hope you're correct about the eligibility starting in the background and portal not updating theory and IRCC starts raining approvals soon for Jan '21 Winter intakes. :)
we all hope so but it looks impossible that might happen for Jan 21 intakes now since its almost December now.

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020
any update guys ? i am tired of this waiting. eligibility review has also not started for SDS since almost 2 months