+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete SDS application from Pakistan

rohail256

Oct 21, 2020
i should have gone for Non SDS .
Ottawa office is sleeping i guess. They are not moving applications from Pakistan under SDS
i dont want to see this message when i login again.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.:(
They have started giving PPR, few students got today from Pakistan, I think Dubai visa office where Pakistani non-SDS are being processed is even more worst then Ottawa

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
but if the review of eligibility starts only then can you order GCMS notes otherwise its useless.

did u try ordering GCMS notes ?
my review has nit started yet applied on 2nd sep sds and still ordres gcms notes hope i will get in end of this month lets see what it say or useless before applied ...

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
I applied for Study Permit under SDS on 2 September.
Gave Biometric on 4th September
College Covid Plan is approved since 20 October
No update, even Eligibility has not started yet.

I called IRCC agent yesterday to know the status of my application. (Bcz sometimes, they don't update GCKEY)

Eligibility review has still not started.
Medical has not been reviewed yet.
Ottawa is processing my Application.

Waqar_Ahmad

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020

I called IRCC agent yesterday to know the status of my application. (Bcz sometimes, they don't update GCKEY)

Ch sb ye batayein how to call IRCC . Which medium you used?

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
Ch sb ye batayein how to call IRCC . Which medium you used?
I called through HANGOUT. (Dial the Number through Hangout Dialler)

I was trying from 3 days and yesterday it got connected.
The waiting time was 40 Minutes.
I called at 10: 19 PM and agent picked the call on 10:59 PM (Pakistan Time)

The Number is +1 905 676 3640
The connecting codes are 2-3-4-0 (Do not dial at once, you need to listen what she says, then dial)
After dialing, she will tell approximate waiting time and you will be on hold. After waiting, the agent will pick your call and will ask for UCI Number (Make sure you have UCI Number and Application Number infront of you)
Then he will ask questions related to you like Full Name, Address, Phone Number, Email etc to verify it's you.
After that, you can ask any question related to your application.

You can ask
Eligibility Status, Medical Status, Which office is processing your application, Last update on Application, VO Notes etc

Agents are available only from 6 PM to 2 AM (Pakistan Time) or 8 AM to 4 PM (Toronto Time)

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020

The connecting codes are 2-3-4-0 (Do not dial at once, you need to listen what she says, then dial)
After dialing, she will tell approximate waiting time and you will be on hold. After waiting, the agent will pick your call and will ask for UCI Number (Make sure you have UCI Number and Application Number infront of you)
Then he will ask questions related to you like Full Name, Address, Phone Number, Email etc to verify it's you.

You can ask
Eligibility Status, Medical Status, Which office is processing your application, Last update on Application, VO Notes etc

Agents are available only from 6 PM to 2 AM (Pakistan Time) or 8 AM to 4 PM (Toronto Time)
thts great info. i ll call them

Nov 11, 2020
B

You can ask

Brother did they told you that your eligibility has started or you have passed the medical on call? Or when you can expect final response anything like that?

d@n!3

Oct 26, 2020

plz share if anything in your account gets updated

Reactions: Ahadch3357

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
B

Brother did they told you that your eligibility has started or you have passed the medical on call? Or when you can expect final response anything like that?
They told me that Eligibility has not started and Medical has not reviewed yet.
They can't tell processing time as they are agents who just open our file and update us. They can't change anything or process application. Only Visa Officer knows how long it will take.

Reactions: WaleedKhan19001900

gg9

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020

You can ask

@Khanasma hope that helps.

Nov 11, 2020
They told me that Eligibility has not started and Medical has not reviewed yet.
They can't tell processing time as they are agents who just open our file and update us. They can't change anything or process application. Only Visa Officer knows how long it will take.
Well that means we have to wait until December or maybe January because i have applied in October and VO hasn't started to process
winter applicants yet

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
Well that means we have to wait until December or maybe January because i have applied in October and VO hasn't started to process
winter applicants yet
January seems to be impossible. They are taking more then 2 months after Eligibility start to give Decision. And, our Eligibility has not started yet.
If this trend continues (i.e decision after 2 month of Eligibility), then we may have to defer to May intake.

Reactions: Kamran151214