+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complete procedure to get Pakistan PCC

Jun 17, 2018
DEAR ALL RESPECTED SENIORS,

May be, in next round, I am expected to receive ITA. Just to save time and well prepared for documentation, I need expert guidelines for the following points:

My DOB is 13-Sep-1987. Considering after 18 years completion, from Sep-2005 to Oct-2011, I was in Pakistan and from Nov-2011 to till date, I am in UAE. Since UAE staying duration, I went almost total 7 months
as Annual Leave. My questions are:

1. I need Pakistan PCC from which starting time to which ending time? Will my Annual leave (1 month per year)
will also be added in Pakistan PCC time duration?

2. What is the complete procedure (time duration, charges, validity) to get Pakistan PCC?

I will be thankful to you from prompt response.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

May be, in next round, I am expected to receive ITA. Just to save time and well prepared for documentation, I need expert guidelines for the following points:

My DOB is 13-Sep-1987. Considering after 18 years completion, from Sep-2005 to Oct-2011, I was in Pakistan and from Nov-2011 to till date, I am in UAE. Since UAE staying duration, I went almost total 7 months

1. I need Pakistan PCC from which starting time to which ending time? Will my Annual leave (1 month per year)

2. What is the complete procedure (time duration, charges, validity) to get Pakistan PCC?

Pakistan PCC should have the dates of your Exit.

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018

1. The following is copy paste from CIC website: (bold formatting is done by me)

Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.

For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.

But I'd say, just to be extra safe, get your PCC for from birth till date and the issue date should be after last time you exited from Pakistan.

2. For this I don't think there's a definite answer, each district and even each police station has different procedures.

ahmedmushtaq

Jul 11, 2020
1. The following is copy paste from CIC website: (bold formatting is done by me)

Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.

For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.

But I'd say, just to be extra safe, get your PCC for from birth till date and the issue date should be after last time you exited from Pakistan.

2. For this I don't think there's a definite answer, each district and even each police station has different procedures.
You successfully got the PR with such PCC where to date was mentioned?