Mar 6, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Hello All,
I am in process of filling my EE profile and I am stuck at one option while adding my education. While filling the details we get an option of "complete/Full academic years".
I have completed my Masters of technology(Part time) which is a three years course in my university, however due to extended research on my thesis , I completed this course in four years.
Now I am confused, what need to be mentioned in this section..???

• Shall I mention the actual duration of the course that was three years or ,
  • I need to mention the actual time i took for the completion that was four years.
Also , I got this evaluated from IQAS and they have mentioned this to be a two year course in India, can this be a matter of concern to me because in the canadian equivalency it says that this course is equivalent to Masters in Canada.

Kindly share your experience on this and what I need to put in the section, "complete/Full academic years"

Thanks in Advance

Kunal Gaur

kunalfred

Mar 6, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Hello @amyth.india
Thanks for the prompt reply, but here iqas has mention the duration of a regular m tech course which is two years in India.
However my part time course actual duration was 3 years and I completed this in 4 years.
So when I mention the start of the education as 2014 and it’s end as 2018 in EE which is mentioned in iqas stating the end of the course, It makes it four years against actual duration of three years.

So I am unable to decide , what shall be written here, 3 years which is the actual duration given by university or else the time I took for the completion which is 4 academic years.