dear all,

by the grace of ALLAH, I just received my unofficial result. my timeline:

uni docs received: 11 aug
app received: 12 aug
CC charged: 13 aug
docs put into queue: 20 aug
unofficial result: 2 dec

all the best for your results...

I have a question here. when CES courier the result, do they share tracking number with the applicant?

regards.

Ingvor

Dec 1, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
24-02-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Yes, they do. Just write them an e-mail. My official report was sent on 26 November while unofficial report was recieved on 24 November

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I hope every one has now seen the points system for Express Entry! and it is clear, either you need a job or provincial nomination! Else it is of no use!

Futurist

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
whats your location? I mean do you live near Canada? 2 days is pretty quick!

Ingvor said:
Yes, they do. Just write them an e-mail. My official report was sent on 26 November while unofficial report was recieved on 24 November

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have sent an application to CES. Below are my timeline...

Application Docx. received by CES: 04-Sep-2014
Uni. Docx. received by CES: 04-Sep-2014
CC Charged: 10-Sep-2014
Generated Receipt : 10-Sep-2014

As per current trend CES give unofficial ECA report of Mid to End of Aug 2014.

Question:
-----------

When my unofficial ECA report should i expect from CES as per above timeline?

- RKBladeX

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent CES 2nd email querying about status of my documents last night. No reply yet.

I'm going to call CES tonight. I hope they at least acknowledge having received my docs or mention that which is missing

P.S. How many applications would they be getting that they'r this slow in responding or processing ? They'v opened a tiny number of visas' for an entire year.

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mbakhan said:
Guys I hope every one has now seen the points system for Express Entry! and it is clear, either you need a job or provincial nomination! Else it is of no use!
I'v applied for multiple jobs in IT sector over the Internet/web. Not even a single response on any of my job applications to-date.

At present, its said most people need to be AT THE PLACE where the job is, if they want to get response from employers. How are we supposed to get job offer in this situation ?

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hariskhan said:
I'v applied for multiple jobs in IT sector over the Internet/web. Not even a single response on any of my job applications to-date.

At present, its said most people need to be AT THE PLACE where the job is, if they want to get response from employers. How are we supposed to get job offer in this situation ?
For Express Entry either you have job offer from employer or apply for job through Job Bank where different employer posted their job. Once you got invitation from an Employer then you will apply for PR Application of EE. Your Profile is valid for one year after that you need to create again your profile in EE -- That what i understand the process of EE from CIC website.

- RKBladeX

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hariskhan said:
Where is this "job bank" ? Any links found yet ?
Job bank i have found in CIC website is mentioned below. But i have very little information in this area is this Job bank which uses in EE 2015? Currently we are waiting for CIC annoucment for further detail on EE 2015.

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/

- RKBladeX

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKBladex said:
Hello,

I have sent an application to CES. Below are my timeline...

Application Docx. received by CES: 04-Sep-2014
Uni. Docx. received by CES: 04-Sep-2014
CC Charged: 10-Sep-2014
Generated Receipt : 10-Sep-2014

As per current trend CES give unofficial ECA report of Mid to End of Aug 2014.

Question:
-----------

When my unofficial ECA report should i expect from CES as per above timeline?

- RKBladeX
Your timeline is very much similar to my timeline, my application was received by them in late August and CC deduction was on 29th August I believe and documents from my University reached them on 3rd Spet, and this is the date which they acknowledge as well. So I am pretty much positive to receive my result next week or so In Sha Allah, if you get any news please share

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKBladex said:
Job bank i have found in CIC website is mentioned below. But i have very little information in this area is this Job bank which uses in EE 2015? Currently we are waiting for CIC annoucment for further detail on EE 2015.

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/

- RKBladeX
Yes but this is not yet open for us, it will be open in the beginning of January, and employers will HAVE TO take some people from here atleast initially in order to make EE successful, else nobody would be immigrating to CANADA

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mbakhan said:
Your timeline is very much similar to my timeline, my application was received by them in late August and CC deduction was on 29th August I believe and documents from my University reached them on 3rd Spet, and this is the date which they acknowledge as well. So I am pretty much positive to receive my result next week or so In Sha Allah, if you get any news please share
Sure. Have you contacted CES and what date they put your document in queue? I haven't contacted CES yet.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
My CC charged on 23rd September by CES for my ECA - CES received my docs from my University on 30th September. no reply since then. They don't pick up phones as it goes directly to voicemail. They also haven't replied to my email. I am getting desperate as FSW 2014 ends on 31st December. Should I just send my application with a receipt of my ECA from CES and tell them that I am still waiting to receive an ECA and will send it to them as soon as I receive it?
Please advise.