LANDED..........
Waiting
zakir_ullah said:
[size=10pt]انشأ الله[/size]
expect urs in november

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Futurist said:
I sent mine in start of Aug. my CC was charged on 13 aug. we will get it soon INSHALLAH.
Insha Allah....Hope for the best...

But I will not apply this tym due to IELTS...

Will apply in EE2015....

Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Application Send on 16th July
Received on 21st July
Charged on 2nd Aug

No reply yet.

Waiting...... :)

In Sha Allah

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishv said:
Time and Again everyone on this forum has suggested to opt for WES for fast evaluation of ECA. I am unable to understand that why do people still opt for CES... is it that there are certain degrees which can be assessed only by CES and not by WES or the cost factor or some other reason :'(

If anyone wishes to apply for FSW 2014 this could be the last chance for ECA.
In my case;

(1) my University is not in the WES's "list of accepted universities from Pakistan"

(2) ICAS won't do ECA for me, since I completed bachelors one year before university became "autonomous" body or got the label "University"

At "my time of attendance" for bachelors, my organization of study was a DAI (Degree Awarding Institution) as per NOC from HEC/Provincial Education Dept. Which should have been good enough for ICAS. But ICAS management has decided the policy to not recognize that period even though HEC regards my organization of study as "chartered" during that time as per law of the land.

In this scenario, CES is the only option left for me

Futurist

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/immigration/service-fees

"We recommend that payments be made through Visa, MasterCard or American Express.

CES will accept bank certified cheques, bank drafts or money orders in Canadian dollars only made payable to the University of Toronto. Note: Personal cheques, debit cards, cash, payment in US dollars, and wire transfer are NOT accepted. CES does not provide a bank account number, SWIFT code, or other banking details."

pls give +1 if you found this helpful...

hariskhan said:
How does one pay fee to UToronto CES ?

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read this multiple times.

I don't understand where do I make the payment such that it goes to CES, when I pay through credit card ?

CES has no form that mentions or references the fee paid through credit card or any other payment methods.

I know where to send documents, so they'll be received by CES. But I don't know where to pay through credit card.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
hariskhan said:
I read this multiple times.

I don't understand where do I make the payment such that it goes to CES, when I pay through credit card ?

CES has no form that mentions or references the fee paid through credit card or any other payment methods.

I know where to send documents, so they'll be received by CES. But I don't know where to pay through credit card.
The payment form is incorporated in page 5 of the application form.
http://learn.utoronto.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Educational-Credential-Assessment-FSWP.pdf

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashishv said:
Time and Again everyone on this forum has suggested to opt for WES for fast evaluation of ECA. I am unable to understand that why do people still opt for CES... is it that there are certain degrees which can be assessed only by CES and not by WES or the cost factor or some other reason :'(

If anyone wishes to apply for FSW 2014 this could be the last chance for ECA.
One more thing to add WES process only some educational institutions or universities in Pakistan. Institutions list is available in WES Canada website. For those whos institution are not in the WES list can have only chance to go for ICAS or CES.

- RKBladeX

cha33315

Oct 7, 2014
Hello guys,

Any updates here who already received their unofficial result for those who were charged last week of July - August?

Please keep us update.

Cheers!!

Futurist

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
no result for me yet - I was charged on 13 aug

cha33315 said:
Hello guys,

Any updates here who already received their unofficial result for those who were charged last week of July - August?

Please keep us update.

Cheers!!

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Coolnadz and Futurist, you guys both need to contact CES. Call them. Find out what's the status of your application.

Ask if they have an online link where you could check status of your application