Med's Request
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
July 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Divi707 said:
hi frnds

i wantd to know that iam sending Bcom from GNDU amritsar transcripts for assessment. ???
so
1) which org to chooses.. WES or CES or any other...... suggest me which will do assesmt early and in fast way ///

2) i wanted to know that whre to get referance no of wes application form and also should that application form of wes be enclosed in envelope of sealed trascripts of uni or in that envelope contain xerox of my marksheet ???

3) any other advice.. if i left something which is to be done for assessment
1. Go for WES. Its much faster and the assessment is done at quick pace once your completed documents reach them.
2. Register yourself on wes website - pay their fees - they will give you your Reference No. Simply mention that Reference No. on the envelop while you are sending your documents - helps in quick movement of your papers (as all the papers go as per the reference no.).
3. You don't have to send any form etc with your academic documents.
4. Once you register and get a reference no., they send you an email clearly mentioning what documents are required and how they are suppose to reach them.
5. Don't delay it by thinking more and more. Simply register and send the documents as per the requirements listed in their email.

naush135

Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 27th September 2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIC: 03rd Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER:13th January 2015
AOR Received.
2nd March 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with App
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
yasirvohra said:
dear naush,
27 october?????
opps ... 27 september it was :p

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
Cap reached!
yasirvohra said:
Dear Zakir_ullah,

today 12 weeks are over, have you got ECA???
Your payment charged at 17th july 2014

Dear yasirvohra

I did not get any response from CES though my payment charged on 17th July.
Please, note that estimated time does not start from the date when CES deduct the fee rather it starts from the date when application package completes. For confirming this fact, please, visit appended link.

I did one of my degree from UK that university's sealed envelope reached to CES in late July. Therefore, in my case, three months time starting from late July. ALLAH KARIM :)

Best regards

http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/processing-times

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
Cap reached!
Long weekend starting in Canada. After two days weekly off Monday 13th Oct is Thanksgiving. So, this nation will resume work on Tue, 14th Oct.
CES customers are ... ???

Future Ca

Sep 9, 2014
hi...i have already applied to CES..MY APP REACHED THEM ON SEPT 14 ...and i stil havent been charged...prblm wth credit card which wil hopefully b fixed..and i found out abt the prblm by chance i reply to one of my numerous mails...do u think i shld aply to WES too? if my CES ECA is too late ie if it reaches me in Jan i wont be able to apply in the FSW category...help!

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
Cap reached!
Future Ca said:
hi...i have already applied to CES..MY APP REACHED THEM ON SEPT 14 ...and i stil havent been charged...prblm wth credit card which wil hopefully b fixed..and i found out abt the prblm by chance i reply to one of my numerous mails...do u think i shld aply to WES too? if my CES ECA is too late ie if it reaches me in Jan i wont be able to apply in the FSW category...help!

Dear friend, bear in mind holidays of Christmas, Boxing day, and New Year.
I guess, 19th Dec 2014 will be last working day before Christmas, after New Year they will resume on 5th Jan 2015.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
zakir_ullah said:
Dear friend, bear in mind holidays of Christmas, Boxing day, and New Year.
I guess, 19th Dec 2014 will be last working day before Christmas, after New Year they will resume on 5th Jan 2015.
what is the meanin of long weekened holiday?

If we send application by DHL on 20th December then they will be able to receive on 24 or 25 December? or no person will be available? if they received after 5th jan they will consider due to holidays or reject?

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
Cap reached!
what is the meanin of long weekened holiday?
If with a weekly off another holiday comes that weekend is called long weekend.

If we send application by DHL on 20th December then they will be able to receive on 24 or 25 December?
During the public holidays like Christmas NO DELIVERY – NO RECEIVING

if they received after 5th jan they will consider due to holidays or reject?
I guess you are asking this question with reference to Canadian Immigration Application not CES Application. Immigration application will be received until they launch Express Entry 2015. Exact date is not given!

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated: 10-Oct-2014
------------------------------
As per CIC website
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Total received toward the overall cap: 5,040 of 25,000

Top 5 Hot NOC Sub-cap count

NOC Code: 2174 - Computer programmers and interactive media developers - 817

NOC Code: 1112 - Financial and investment analysts - 741

NOC Code: 2173 - Software engineers and designers - 425

NOC Code: 2132 - Mechanical engineers - 376

NOC Code: 2171 - Information systems analysts and consultants - 348

As per the last count of 2171 is 311 and now this week counts is 348. they process 37 applications in 2171 NOC so far in this week.

- RKBladeX

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Future Ca said:
I don't intend to discourage you but, CES has simply chosen to ignore the fact that the ECA reports are required urgently by people.The processing is still pending for people who applied in July'2014. They do not even respond to any communication, if they ever do it is a generic response to refer to their website, which is as hopeless as them.

Future Ca

Sep 9, 2014
i understand how you feel...try to email them with a diffrent subject...then they wil respond...also ask if your application is accurate...you will have to ask...they wont tel u...this has been my experience...

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Future Ca said:
i understand how you feel...try to email them with a diffrent subject...then they wil respond...also ask if your application is accurate...you will have to ask...they wont tel u...this has been my experience...
I know, I have been mailing them very patiently and professionally. But, they their responses neither answer my question nor do they give any idea about the timelines. Here's the response that I received earlier today,

We cannot provide updated information on the receipt of official documents, since it can take 1-2 weeks before this information is noted in our database.
All I can tell you is that there is no indication in our records that they have been received, although if we received them very recently, this information would not be reflected in the database yet.

As some institutions can take several weeks to provide official transcripts, we suggest that you check with your former institution(s) to ensure that the documents have been sent to CES. Please allow for delivery time.

Once they are received, it can take 1-2 weeks for the documents to be reviewed and to note their receipt in our database. They will then be attached to your application.
If there is a problem with the documents, we will notify you. Otherwise, you can assume that the application is in process.

As soon as your ECA is completed, we will send you an electronic (unofficial) copy, and two official copies will be sent to you according to the method selected (regular mail or courier service).
Please note that delivery time for regular mail service can take up to 4-6 weeks for some international destinations.

nice.farhan

Oct 5, 2014
Hi All

I have just received my online ECA report from WES Canada.

It says my education Canadian Equivalency Summary is Bachelor’s Degree (four years).

Please let me know how many points will I get for my education under FSWP 2014 point scoring criteria?

Thanks

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice.farhan said:
Hi All

I have just received my online ECA report from WES Canada.

It says my education Canadian Equivalency Summary is Bachelor's Degree (four years).

Please let me know how many points will I get for my education under FSWP 2014 point scoring criteria?

Thanks
Bachelors Degree = 21 points