+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comparative Education Assessment (CES)

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
hi ..

basically what this trancripts are(which are sent to WES) ???? are these the detaied markes shhet attestestd by contoller of examination in university?? or degree attested by controller of examination ..???

plzz telll .. bcz when i asked the transcripts to clerks in universty.... they seemed bit confused... so rather they give me wrong documents... plz teel frnds....

what transcripts docs are which are to be sent to WES??

Mazharbari

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15 Feb, 7 August 2015
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
7-8-2015
Med's Done....
18-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
March 2016
Guys, Sent my documents through DHL on 9th July, CES received the same right after two days on 11th of July 2014. Credit card was charged after a week on 18th of July 2014. Two days ago on 24th I got an email about the completion of assessment along with an unofficial assessment report as a PDF File.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazharbari said:
Guys, Sent my documents through DHL on 9th July, CES received the same right after two days on 11th of July 2014. Credit card was charged after a week on 18th of July 2014. Two days ago on 24th I got an email about the completion of assessment along with an unofficial assessment report as a PDF File.
Can you share the unofficial results of your assement that weather your degree is equivalent and how much points u will be scoring.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ascent said:
Can you share the unofficial results of your assement that weather your degree is equivalent and how much points u will be scoring.
CES write a very subjective comment at the end of the assessment report under the heading of assessment outcome....
it is one sentence statement in which they say the only the Title of Degree/qualification....
they dont tell us the points we scored nor even tell us the comparesion /equivalency of Canadian level of education...

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beeba-bacha said:
CES write a very subjective comment at the end of the assessment report under the heading of assessment outcome....
it is one sentence statement in which they say the only the Title of Degree/qualification....
they dont tell us the points we scored nor even tell us the comparesion /equivalency of Canadian level of education...
Hmm, that mean I have BCS from London Metropolitan UK and MBA from KARACHI. they will write only my degrees title / duration and nothing more? (My assesment is underway)

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ascent said:
Hmm, that mean I have BCS from London Metropolitan UK and MBA from KARACHI. they will write only my degrees title / duration and nothing more? (My assesment is underway)
They will give your two separate reports one for BCS and one for MBA.
Headings in report would be ,
Education Degree title,
Specialization / Major
Name of institution,
year of passing,
Program duration,
institution validation ie recognized or not ,
type of documents reviewed
and
assessment outcome.

RKBladex

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

can anyone guide me pls?? I was sent my application for ECA on 02 Sept 14 and received at CES office @ 04 Sep 14 now my question is recently CES update the processing time and it is 11 weeks for FSWP applications. Is these timeline apply to new applications for ECA only or is this timeline apply for existing application for ECA also?

below are my CES Timelines

Completed Application package sent: 02 Sep 2014
Received Application package by CES office: 04 Sep 2014
Fee Deducted and Receipt emailed: 10 Sep 2014

Now waiting for report of ECA....

- RKBladeX

Dave123

Sep 12, 2014
Mazharbari said:

I sent on 24th May, they received it on 28th May. CC got charged on 10th June. But, recieved the e-mail of completed assessment on 1st August got the actual documents via courier 5 days later. Their process is very slow as usually at this time they have a long queue of documents to process.

When I applied, their website said the current processing time is 5 Weeks. The whole process from their receipt to my receiving the docs actually took 09 weeks. So always keep a margin.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKBladex said:
Hello all,

can anyone guide me pls?? I was sent my application for ECA on 02 Sept 14 and received at CES office @ 04 Sep 14 now my question is recently CES update the processing time and it is 11 weeks for FSWP applications. Is these timeline apply to new applications for ECA only or is this timeline apply for existing application for ECA also?

- RKBladeX
11 weeks are tentative timelines, and it is for all old and new candidates.
I think u will get the completed report inbetween 15/20 NOV - 14

Dave123

Sep 12, 2014
RKBladex said:
Hello all,

- RKBladeX
The time line is applicable to when they start processing. They start processing sometime ( a week or two) AFTER the reciept depending on the number of applications they have. Whatever the timeline stated at that time, will be the timeline applicable for you. see my above post to get an idea on how much the whole process took in comparison to the timeline.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beeba-bacha said:
They will give your two separate reports one for BCS and one for MBA.
Headings in report would be ,
Education Degree title,
Specialization / Major
Name of institution,
year of passing,
Program duration,
institution validation ie recognized or not ,
type of documents reviewed
and
assessment outcome.
+1 for you beeba-bacha Thanks.

Hope to get the ECA soon.

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Divi707 said:
things to be courier to WES are as follows....

1) Bcom Transcripts frm uni in a sealed packet
2) 10 and 12 transcripts in a sealed packet.

if anything is missing ... plzz tell friends ??

Your application for a CES Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report for the FSWP will require:

1 - A completed and signed application form
2 - A colour photocopy of your photo identification showing your date of birth. Passport Preferred.
3 - A colour photocopy of both sides of the B.Com Degrees + Transcripts.
4 - A colour photocopy of both sides of the B.Com Degrees + Transcripts attested and in a sealed official envelope mailed directly from institution(submitted separately).
5 - Full payment of applicable service fees

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
DesireCA said:
Your application for a CES Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report for the FSWP will require:

1 - A completed and signed application form
2 - A colour photocopy of your photo identification showing your date of birth. Passport Preferred.
3 - A colour photocopy of both sides of the B.Com Degrees + Transcripts.
4 - A colour photocopy of both sides of the B.Com Degrees + Transcripts attested and in a sealed official envelope mailed directly from institution(submitted separately).
5 - Full payment of applicable service fees
except transcripts ... got all .. as mentioned earlier .. the staff in my uni isnt much aware about the transcripts...

so i would be thankful if you send me a copy of ur TRANSCRIPTS or a sample .... so that i can show them and ask same ....