+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comparative Education Assessment (CES)

maheshks

Dec 26, 2019
Hi All,

I have gone through the comments. I have done my MBA from Madurai Kamaraj University and my BSc from Bangalore University.
Since both universities are in two states , will CES requires my bachelors degree also along with my Masters?

Along with CES, please advise if ICES is also a good option?

Thank you

Jan 11, 2020
Hi,

I have submitted my application with CES, My qualification is MBA (2 Years) & BCOM (2Year). I emailed them to ask if they need post secondary or secondary documents they replied " We do not need any other documents expect MBA Degree & Transcript".

Do you think I should still include a photocopy of other documents (B.com, HSC,SSC) or let is go simple with MBA.

Will they recognize my 2 years MBA as master equivalent

Regards,
Vijay Kumar
Hi Vijay
have you done ECA through CES??
They give equivalency of Masters or Bachelors ??

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
send only MBA degree nothing else .
Hi Vijay, I have a bachelors from Mumbai University and MBA from Annamalai University. I have done my ECA from WES and they gave me a 3 year and 4 year Bachelors degree evaluation. I have sent my MBA transcripts to CES as I wasn’t told they will consider it as a Masters but I have not sent my Bachelors to them.

Can we have bachelors and masters evaluated from WES and ECA respectively?

I am hoping that I don’t need to send my Bachelors to CES for evaluation. Also, I will turn 31 on 21st July making it a very thin line for me in terms of time.

My score is 463 now and will jump to 470 if CES gives me a Masters evaluation.

Saifal

Jan 20, 2019
HI everyone, I need to know about CES ECA,.
I have completed B.S 4-years & PGD with one Year from University, would CES give me equivalency for masters or two or more certificates will be considered only.

Reactions: Kawaljit 2021

Divyata

Dec 21, 2020
You can go ahead with your Bachelors ECA from WES and get only your masters evaluated from CES. That is what even I am doing. I have initiated process of ECAs for both my Bachelors and masters from different agencies.

As both WES and CES are official partners for evaluation, it mustn't matter if you choose both for respective degrees.
Hello, did this work from you getting both your certificates evaluated from different agencies?

hassanmehmood

Feb 18, 2018
Hi , I have done 2 years Bachelors B.A and 2 years Masters M.A ( Political Science ). I want to know that should i only send masters documents or i need to send Bachelors documents too to CES for evalution. And will i get masters equivalency ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi , I have done 2 years Bachelors B.A and 2 years Masters M.A ( Political Science ). I want to know that should i only send masters documents or i need to send Bachelors documents too to CES for evalution. And will i get masters equivalency ?
Do both just in case masters isn’t assessed as one. Don’t know if you will get masters equivalency.

hannan1992

Jan 2, 2021
Thankyou. One thing more, i have 48 credit hours MBA that lasted for about 1 year and 3 months because i took more subjects per semester . Otherwise it was a 2 year MBA degree. I am afraid if i send only MBA's degree, they might end assessing it a degree lower than masters. Should i send BBA hons degree along as well? BBA hons was a 4 year degree
have you got your eca?

Nov 25, 2021
Hello All : I am from India : Completed my IELTS with 8.5,7.5,7.5,7.
My education documents got verified by WES. ( My Btech and MBA ).
As WES will give dual diploma for MBA I am planning to do my evaluation with CES. ( What do you suggest ).
********And also I had done my masters from IIST can anyone tell me IIST ( Indian Institute of Science and Technology ) can get verified by CES ? ********
****** Also my friend is applying his MBA from IIBM ( Indian Institute of Business management ). So this both organisation can be accepted by CES ? ******
Can any one tell how much time it will take for CES to complete the evaluation ? And also can we send our transcripts by ourself to CES ?

Please advise only if you know the answer correctly if not don't give random answers please.

ashwin297

Aug 25, 2021
Hi There,

I have completed MBA-WX program from NGASCE-NMIMS university. This is a course of 15 months.
Prior to this I have pursued 3 years Bachelors of Science in Information Technology. I have got WES evaluation for it.

If I choose CES or IQAS for evaluating my MBA-WX will they provide Masters Equivalency?

I already tried WES they evaluated it as 4 years Bachelors and for ICES I got below response upon their review:

I am worried if at all CES or IQAS provide similar review as ICES did. I really need Masters Equivalency for my MBA-WX. If someone could help me by anyway will be greatly appreciated.

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hi guys, I have done my O and A levels from Pakistan, and I was wondering if I need to submit those to CES along with my Masters that I am getting the ECA for.