+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Company Secretary (C.S.) from ICSI. ECA details required.

Ocean.vp

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Hi Folks,

Any Company Secretary (C.S.) from ICSI India. Needs details how they got their ECA done.

Unmesh

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi Folks,

Any Company Secretary (C.S.) from ICSI India. Needs details how they got their ECA done.
Did you get any information later? A friend of mine is also trying for the same. So far no luck with any information.

Flowerview

May 12, 2017
Hi Prathik,

I got my CS degree evaluated. They gave me Canadian equivalency of 3 years. Definetely, you will need the Certificate of Membership along with the transcripts. WES took 3 months to complete the process and they also verified my documents with the Insitute of Company Secretaries of India. Without Certificate of Membership they may not evaluate.

Flowerview

May 12, 2017
Hi,

Regarding CS degree evaluation, do ICSI send the transcripts to WES directly?
Hi Ronak,

You can call ICSI customer support and check with them directly. I did my evaluation on October 2018, and my ECA was sent by my agent directly to WES, but later in December, I believe WES updated saying that they will accept the ECA only if it's sent by the University. In this case, I believe ICSI will be sending it directly. Their customer support is good and you can always check with the Institute.

Ronak K

Jun 25, 2019
Hi Ronak,

You can call ICSI customer support and check with them directly. I did my evaluation on October 2018, and my ECA was sent by my agent directly to WES, but later in December, I believe WES updated saying that they will accept the ECA only if it's sent by the University. In this case, I believe ICSI will be sending it directly. Their customer support is good and you can always check with the Institute.

Thanks a lot for your guidance. I will check with the Institute.

rads0506

Jun 25, 2019
Firstly get Transcript from ICSI - write letter and attach dd and send that to noida. They will send around 1-2 week
Have you followed this procedure?

Q.98 I require a Transcript / Certified copy of the syllabus for further studies in abroad.
How Can I get the same?
A.98 Student is required to submit an application alongwith passing details i.e. Registration
no., Roll no., Session & Year of Passing, etc. (addressed to Joint Secretary (SG),
Directorate of Student Services, Institutional Area, C-36 Sector-62, Noida-201309 (UP))
alongwith a demand draft of Rs 295/- per Transcript (₹250 + 18% GST i.e Rs. 45/=)
drawn in favour of “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New
Delhi.
For any Further details/ query, submit your query at Communication Portal
support.icsi.edu

sanjhvi11

Oct 6, 2019
Hi Folks,

I am CS from ICSI having 10 years of experience. I want to move to Canada. Need your help with regard to the related course I need to do there for getting the job.

Shanchit

Oct 10, 2019
Hi Prathik,

I got my CS degree evaluated. They gave me Canadian equivalency of 3 years. Definetely, you will need the Certificate of Membership along with the transcripts. WES took 3 months to complete the process and they also verified my documents with the Insitute of Company Secretaries of India. Without Certificate of Membership they may not evaluate.
Hi,
Can you please let me know to whom was the email sent to in ICSI for verification, as WES says they have sent mine for verification but the institute says they haven't got any email from WES.