+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

company give only salary reference letter,no job description in this, please hel

Rizwan123

May 5, 2009
Dears,

My company give only salary reference letter mean just job title and period in the letter, they don't write job description, they will give me job description when i will resign from the company,

now how will i give job description letter to immigration or we can provide another letter, please guide

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
There is no alternative of sending job description. Try to arrange that. You should talk to your employer for your job description. If you can not arrange it how can you prove your job experience ?

Syed

Rizwan123

May 5, 2009
if i not able to sumbit this letter, they will not except this job experience only and didn;t give me point on this exp or will they totally reject my application based on not providing this one job exp letter . i have 5 year exp prior to this current job as a teacher in a private school and now secretary and i have all the papers except the current job one as they will not give a job desc. letter before resigning as there thinking is as i will apply for another job.

Please reply

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Dear Rizwan123
you are right, they will reject your application at any stage if job description certificate is not submitted.

Yes, you can apply showing other job experience that you have. Pls. see the 38 NOC list whether your other job experience match with that.

syed.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
they do talk about the possibility of not being able to get a letter from your current employer.

If you current job is not needed for points and not needed for ministerial instruction requirement, then you maybe safe.

if it is need for either (especially ministerial instruction), you should find a way to get your job description. How about a job advertisement for your job prior to you going there?

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
rupeshhari suggests right.

Rizwan123 you can find the job description in the advertisement (if you have that) and request your employer to sign it in their office pad. Or go with your other job experience.

Syed

Rizwan123

May 5, 2009
if i don;t show current job then it will be a problem or not, i will say its not under skill level 0 or a 0r b and i will not write it in the form ,

since i can show my early 5 yrs exp. , i can get full 21 points.

please suggest i can do like this

Rizwan123

May 5, 2009
i will show employed and will also show my job not under any skill type 0 , A or B i,e i will not write in the form as its show write only job under these 3 type.

Its OK or still need to show umeployed.

please quide

Rizwan123

May 5, 2009
and also i can;t show unempolyed for 5 yrs, as i am here working since 5 yrs, and my other job exp is before 5 yrs. so, its better to show employed and not write it under experience form. and show just previous exp which is before 5 yrs.

may be it will work