+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Company formation/Business registration by non resident PR holder

Apr 2, 2018
Hello all,

I am Canadian PR holder currently residing in US. Is it possible for non resident PR holder like me to form a business in Canada? Something like what Delaware in USA offers. What Province is best for this scenario? Note: My business is going to be all online and I plan on moving to Canada next year, hence registering in Canada.

Thanks in advance!

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Reactions: hopeismymiddlename

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all,

I am Canadian PR holder currently residing in US. Is it possible for non resident PR holder like me to form a business in Canada? Something like what Delaware in USA offers. What Province is best for this scenario? Note: My business is going to be all online and I plan on moving to Canada next year, hence registering in Canada.

Thanks in advance!
You should register in the province where you plan on living. No province with benefits like Delaware in Canada.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hello all,

I am Canadian PR holder currently residing in US. Is it possible for non resident PR holder like me to form a business in Canada? Something like what Delaware in USA offers. What Province is best for this scenario https://startfleet.io? Note: My business is going to be all online and I plan on moving to Canada next year, hence registering in Canada.

Thanks in advance!
One of the reasons I want to roll over to an LLC is to protect myself in the event of an accident or something. I know that insurace can't cover everything. But at the same time, if I seperate myself from the business side ans seomthing does go haywire, they can't take my family. In Oct, I am getting married and in 2010 we are looking at buying the house we are currently renting.