FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
2. support each other financially and emotionally
(you need proof of a significant degree of attachment, such as insurance, benefits, finanical support, gifts, letters about the relationship history written by each other, etc.)
Really? Letters about the relationship may serve as evidence to prove emotional bonding to IRCC?

4. present yourselves in public as a couple
(letters from family, friends, social media posts, marriage announcements, photos of you as a couple)
Where did you get those informations? I could definitely use some official source.

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
I mainly relied on that guide so far: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Here is a full excerpt from it.
Evidence of common-law union and cohabitation / Document requirements
  • This documentation is only requested when marital status is listed as common-law.
  • The applicant must submit a Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union form [IMM 5409 (PDF, 636.51KB)] and evidence of cohabitation for a period of at least 12 continuous months.
  • Evidence of cohabitation includes but is not limited to
    • copies of joint bank account statements;
    • copies of leases;
    • utility bills.
Here is copied information from the permanent resident document upload tooltip:
You must provide proof that you and your common-law partner have combined your affairs and set up a household together.
Proof can include:
  • joint bank accounts or credit cards
  • joint ownership of a home
  • joint residential leases
  • joint rental receipts
  • joint utilities (electricity, gas, telephone)
  • joint management of household expenses
  • proof of joint purchases, especially for household items
  • mail addressed to either person or both people at the same address

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Where can I find that guide and the checklist you used?

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
Thank you, k.h.p
Would that guide apply to my case? My partner and I both live outside of Canada and I'm applying under FSW with them as common-law partner. I am not sponsoring my partner. Rather, we are applying following with an ITA after our Express Entry profile was drawn.

tapioca

Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-02-2020
Passport Req..
13-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-2022
This is the guide you should read, not operational instructions: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html

The checklist is the document checklist for a spousal sponsorship where it tells you what documents to provide.
That line
Use this application package if you’re a Canadian citizen, Registered Indian or a permanent resident of Canada who is 18 years of age or older and you want to sponsor:
seems to have answered my question. Thanks anyway

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Thank you, k.h.p
Would that guide apply to my case? My partner and I both live outside of Canada and I'm applying under FSW with them as common-law partner. I am not sponsoring my partner. Rather, we are applying following with an ITA after our Express Entry profile was drawn.
You're in the wrong forum - this is the Family Class forum. You need to go to the Express Entry forum and ask your question.