+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Common-Law Canada Class Sponsorship - Time for AOR, Biometrics, etc

brunocury

Mar 11, 2020
Hey everyone,

I submitted my application for the Common-Law Sponsorship under the Canada Class on May 5th. I live with my partner in Canada, so this option applied to us.

I've seen many different time frames for Spousal Sponsorship, but most of them are regarding when the sponsored person is living outside Canada, and the partner in Canada.

I was wondering if someone could share their experience with time for when received biometrics, AOR, etc, for the Common-Law Sponsorship? I haven't seen posts about this specific one.

Thank you.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hey everyone,

I submitted my application for the Common-Law Sponsorship under the Canada Class on May 5th. I live with my partner in Canada, so this option applied to us.

I've seen many different time frames for Spousal Sponsorship, but most of them are regarding when the sponsored person is living outside Canada, and the partner in Canada.

I was wondering if someone could share their experience with time for when received biometrics, AOR, etc, for the Common-Law Sponsorship? I haven't seen posts about this specific one.

Thank you.
Here. May inland:
May 2024 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)