+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Commercial pilot study permitVisa rejected Reason education gap of 9years

Sanmuhapriya

Apr 30, 2017
Im priya
My visa got rejected due to educational gap I have applied for commercial pilot study permit in Canada
Now I'm 29 having gap in 9 years education I complete civil engineering 2010 .due to some financial issue I couldn't able to apply Canada for commercial pilot training.now my financially stable. My dream is to be pilot. I applied through education consultancy in chennai

Please suggest me what should I do. Is their any chance to get visa .reapply visa procedures.please help

Sanmuhapriya

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for the reply. But please give idea I paid 30 lakes to consultancy.Its my dream to become a pilot . I'm having passion I can. For pilot study we can learn up to age of 35 They said no age limit. Then y my visa got
Rejected . Please some one tel how much time taken for reapply . Next time I will get my visa or not. :(

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't confused yourself.

Remember, it's the visa office issues the visa and not the organization that runs the pilot program. I think your consultancy just cheated you. You should have applied by yourself.

Age is not a problem. In order to be approved a TRV, you must meet certain financial requirement and assessment whether you would a pose of over staying. Only the visa office knows your chances of being approved. However, you can reapply as soon as you are prepared. What documents did you showed?

Also, Canada is not only nation that offers pilot study. Why don't you try Australia?

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply. But please give idea I paid 30 lakes to consultancy.Its my dream to become a pilot . I'm having passion I can. For pilot study we can learn up to age of 35 They said no age limit. Then y my visa got
Rejected . Please some one tel how much time taken for reapply . Next time I will get my visa or not. :(
30 lakhs i.e. $62507 to consultancy.:eek: okay. But for what they charged you ? For that money you will almost get CPL.

have a look
http://www.caeoaa.com/
http://www.ctcaviation.com/courses/indigo-cadet-pilot-programme/

Last edited: