+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comments on GCMS notes which can be important for stage 2 process

jaskiratsingh

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
So, this question is about Stage 2 of the visa process.

Some people have applied for GCMS notes to check the final status of their application. There is a certain section in the notes which shows the main comments by the VO, text section reads " application meets SDS eligibility". on further reading, it reveals "To review before approving: LOA expiry date/last date to register".
Is there anyone who knows how to read these comments efficiently and can help to understand this.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
So, this question is about Stage 2 of the visa process.

Some people have applied for GCMS notes to check the final status of their application. There is a certain section in the notes which shows the main comments by the VO, text section reads " application meets SDS eligibility". on further reading, it reveals "To review before approving: LOA expiry date/last date to register".
Is there anyone who knows how to read these comments efficiently and can help to understand this.
Hello Jaskiratsingh,

The VO was satisfied and hence has recommended your application for a possible approval.

Based on the direct statement in terms of reviewing for a second time, it likely points to your offer letter's time duration from resumption to end date, and the specified date for course registration. If possible, share the GCMS notes with me via johnpfyfasnow@gmail.com so I can take a further look.

In all, there's no worries, as you are likely to get a positive response at the end of the second stage.

All the best

jaskiratsingh

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hello Jaskiratsingh,

The VO was satisfied and hence has recommended your application for a possible approval.

Based on the direct statement in terms of reviewing for a second time, it likely points to your offer letter's time duration from resumption to end date, and the specified date for course registration. If possible, share the GCMS notes with me via johnpfyfasnow@gmail.com so I can take a further look.

In all, there's no worries, as you are likely to get a positive response at the end of the second stage.

All the best
So that particular line is only to read the start and the end date of the course. I have deferred my intake from fall to winter 2021 which I'll be updating ircc about it after getting visa.
I'm worried if ircc can contact my college to know the status if I'm attending online classes.

MyHero

May 16, 2020
So that particular line is only to read the start and the end date of the course. I have deferred my intake from fall to winter 2021 which I'll be updating ircc about it after getting visa.
I'm worried if ircc can contact my college to know the status if I'm attending online classes.
Did you defer before or after receiving an AIp?