+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Comment in RPRF receipt

NishiGogetter

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hi Folks,

I paid the RPRF and in the receipt it says "Send one copy to CIC and keep one with you".

So do we need to really send it to CIC or we should be sending it to Visa office (New Delhi in my case) by courier along with other documents requested.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Nishi

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NishiGogetter said:
Hi Folks,

I paid the RPRF and in the receipt it says "Send one copy to CIC and keep one with you".

So do we need to really send it to CIC or we should be sending it to Visa office (New Delhi in my case) by courier along with other documents requested.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Nishi
Attach the PDF receipt in an email to CIC

NishiGogetter

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Thanks Johnny for your reply.

Which mail id of CIC ?

Does it mean using the Case specific enquiry : https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
or mail to DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

My VO is New Delhi.

Please help suggest.

zr

Mar 4, 2015
Hey Nishi

could you please help me in suggesting how did you send the documents to CHC? Via courier service or via post?
Since there is a PO Box address mentioned, courier companies are not accepting it.

please let me know.

also did you send the fee receipt to CIC? And if u emailed them, was that via case specific?

Do let me know as I am facing above dilemmas.

Thanks.
zr

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
NishiGogetter said:
Which mail id of CIC ?

Does it mean using the Case specific enquiry : https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
or mail to DELHIIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

My VO is New Delhi.

Please help suggest.
The email address given at the end of the email that you must have received for RPRF request from CIC.

Regards

zr

Mar 4, 2015
Hi Nishi,

I know you must be quite curious and full og anxiety but I have a couple of quick questions to ask u.

Since the CHC address is a PO Box address and the courier companies dont take a PO Box address, how did you send the documents.

And did you send a copy of the fee receipt to the CIC as well to the CHC? If yes, did you mail it to the CIC via courier or just an email.

Let me know, please.
Thanks