+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

coming to canada after 2 months after classes have started?

albi

Jul 3, 2010
I was supposed to start my classes on September of 2011, but I just got my study permit and I am going to in Canada in thenmiddle of December, what do I say at the border? Do I need a new letter of acceptance?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albi said:
I was supposed to start my classes on September of 2011, but I just got my study permit and I am going to in Canada in thenmiddle of December, what do I say at the border? Do I need a new letter of acceptance?
Hi,

It's really hard to believe that you get a study permit after 2 months of class start date. There must be some other facts involved in your case, for example, request for deferral of course upto the next intake.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
Quite bizarre but you can defer your semester and start in january Contact your college

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Port of entry will never deny you entry to provided your visa is valid.The only problem is that you shall be behind in the semester

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
POE has all the rights to reject entry to the country under any circumstance and that's why you have to show that you have the money for two way flight ticket (so that in the worst case, you can buy your ticket and come back).

In this case, just get a deferral letter and you should not any problem other than one probable question "Why did you defer your admission?" and you the answer to that very well.

Good luck.

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I do get your point Rhasan but here is a case in which his visa is very valid.Its only that he is behind in the semester.He cant be denied entry whatsoever.Its not the business of immigration officials to dictate when you should enter.What if he/she was unwell or something??

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Home ties is the work of the embassy when issuing your visa ok.Immigration officials checking flight tickets!!!!!!!

I have never heard of this before-Pls continue doing your research

Once a gain no hard feelings-Just tired of writing now.

You are hardly 4 months old in canada anyway

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
How lame of you Habil! Try to understand what I have written and then start writing craps!

I have clearly said that he will not have any problem at the POE! All he needs is a deferral letter and he is good to go.

The rejection to entry at POE is what I wrote in refer to you "Port of entry will never deny you entry to provided your visa is valid." because every immigration officer has the right to reject your entry if he finds you/your docs fraudulent.

And when did I say that immigration officials checks ticket? FOR GOD SAKE learn english or else you will be in big smelly crap over here. I said that during visa application, they check whether you have money for two way air ticket along with other financial expenses so that I can you are rejected you entry at POE, you can buy ticket and return to your country.

Go and do your own researches before asking someone else!

I guess Enfield will also clarify your "craps"!

To others: sorry people for using such words; this guy pisses me of with every word he says.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rhasan said:
How lame of you Habil! Try to understand what I have written and then start writing craps!

I have clearly said that he will not have any problem at the POE! All he needs is a deferral letter and he is good to go.

The rejection to entry at POE is what I wrote in refer to you "Port of entry will never deny you entry to provided your visa is valid." because every immigration officer has the right to reject your entry if he finds you/your docs fraudulent.

And when did I say that immigration officials checks ticket? FOR GOD SAKE learn english or else you will be in big smelly crap over here. I said that during visa application, they check whether you have money for two way air ticket along with other financial expenses so that I can you are rejected you entry at POE, you can buy ticket and return to your country.

Go and do your own researches before asking someone else!

I guess Enfield will also clarify your "craps"!

To others: sorry people for using such words; this guy pisses me of with every word he says.

Are you sure if I will waste my time (and also expects you to waste yours) in responding to such posts? There is absolutely no need for you to respond to such posts because we all know who is Rhasan.

Hi,

I fully agree with your post/views. In such a situation, not only at port of entry (Canada), but one may also face "big problem" at port of exit (of your homeland).

Here I quote one such very unique case;

"actually my problem is that i got my visa in end of august and buy a ticket of 20th September's ticket but on port Indian immigration
personal prevent me to go ahead because they ask for
extension letter because they i am late for September classes which were already started on 1st September, i told them that on my offer letter there are two more intakes offered to me of January 2012 and May 2012 i will join January2012 intake, but they said that we can't allow you to go ahead too early for January 2012 intake, after that i talked with university they issued me a letter for January classes now i plan to go in first week of December, will they make a issue that you have your visa in augustbut why you are coming too late? one more thing is that my course duration is 12 months mentioned on my offer letter and my remaining visa is of 11months in January2012, will they excuse that your course duration is 12 months and your visa duration is 11 months how could you complete your study in 11 months?? plz solve my queries......"

Source: www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/anybody-share-hisher-port-of-entry-experience-or-any-one-what-could-they-ask-t85688.0.html;msg1056793#msg1056793

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
Lol thanks for wasting your time :p

BTW you will see that still Habil will come up with something more crappy. Man he challenges VIP members (I remember he had a fight with Baloo or someone with exchanging info or something) and I/you are just a puny little creature to him. LOL.

This forum was more fun when he vanished for a few months.