june 2007
Doc's Request.
oct 2009
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Hi

Today i received my passport after waiting around 43 months. I applied from London in May 2007.

Can some1 please advise on the folllowing.

1) I am planning my trip for six days is it efficient to apply for PR card, open a bank account, sin and health card. I know i cant get my pr card in 6 days. so i what do?? can i give my relative address??? so once they received my pr card then may send through to UK. is this possible???

2) Can i take draft in pound sterling?

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharik said:
Hi

Today i received my passport after waiting around 43 months. I applied from London in May 2007.

Can some1 please advise on the folllowing.

1) I am planning my trip for six days is it efficient to apply for PR card, open a bank account, sin and health card. I know i cant get my pr card in 6 days. so i what do?? can i give my relative address??? so once they received my pr card then may send through to UK. is this possible???

2) Can i take draft in pound sterling?
You can apply for SIN Card and also open a bank account.
You can apply for health card only by submitting a proof your residential address in Canada. For that usually they ask for a copy of your bank account statement which you received by post.

Your PR card can be received by your relative and send it to you.

You can take a demand draft in pound sterling. That is up to the bank who issue the DD.