+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

coming back to canada

bmundoorkote

Jan 6, 2012
hi,
Please advise me what to do in this situation........

I was working at Canada on a WORK PERMIT VISA for nearly one and half years on a skilled worker category. since the permit expired, I exit Canada on the same date after applying for the Work Permit renewal online.
After 2 weeks, when I reached home from CIC intimated me that your WP cannot be renewed since the LMO expired and this has to be renewed by your company.
This problem, I informed to my company and told me,they renew th LMO and will inform you soon. I know this is a long process and it consume more time than we expect.
After 3 months I called my company and found they are no more interested in me and ask me to find another job. Practically i know this is a difficult task to meet.
Before I exiting Canada, I applied for my PR on Skilled Worker category,after attaching the CELPIP test result.
After 3 months CIC returned my application saying it is in complete because I have not assessed my educational qualification with ECA + my Bench Level Mark was not upto the meeting level of SKILLED WORKER CATEGORY.
Now I don't know how to proceed with next step to go for PR from my Country. I need to come back Canada on a PR status which I find most suitable for me at present on CEC because my age is 55 now.
Please, expecting a genuine advise...........

thanks,

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Don't share your file number. We only need to know your NOC number, that was on your Work permit.

CEC is not like Federal Skilled Worker category. Here at CEC, they don't need your Educational qualification. They need your job NOC. What was your job title? in technical industry? Just want to know to confirm the NOC.

Check this site for CEC: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-who.asp

CEC accepts job experience that were acquired within last 3 years. You need 1 years of total experience in last 3 years. Good news is you already have more than 12 months of experience in the last 3 years.

To be eligible for CEC you need to:
- acquire job experience in a valid, accepted NOC (X Unknown - ?)
- plan to live outside the province of Quebec (√ Done - I am guessing you don't plan to live in Quebec)
- have 1 year of full-time (or an equal in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the 3 years before apply (√ Done)
- have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization (√ Done - you had proper lmo)
- meet the required language levels needed for your job for each ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening) (√ Done or soon - IELTS test)

As you can see you have mostly satisfied all the requirements, other than NOC. If it is a valid CEC accepted NOC, than you are good to start gathering documents for application. If you need anymore info, just post here.

bmundoorkote

Jan 6, 2012
NOC NO. 7313, REFRIGERATION & AIRCONDITIONING MECHANIC
No need to do the Educational Qualificationg assessemnt?
so, please advise me which site in CIC I have to go do the re -submission of the application
Thanks for the information,
regds,
bmundoorkote

bmundoorkote

Jan 6, 2012
I took CELPIP TEST ON JULY 2013.
MY CLB LEVEL FOR READING 8, WRITING 5,SPEAKING 5,LISTENING 6,
Average level is CLB 5, for re-submission of application.Is it right ?
Please Advise

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes ...please submit to Nova scotia.
find more information as link below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/apply-how.asp