come in if you stayed in usa for many years

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
Yes. I am wondering how could we let them open our case and continue to review. This endless waitting really makes me upsetting.
Sorry for the late reply. I contacted my immigration advisor and been told that there is no way to ask IRCC to open our case. It is possible if someone in Canada asks their local political authority to somehow enquire about the case but only if processing times exceeded.

According to IRCC Startup visa processing times is 32 months so need to wait;((( My AOR August 2019:((

Jacob_Yuri

Dec 12, 2020
Sorry for the late reply. I contacted my immigration advisor and been told that there is no way to ask IRCC to open our case. It is possible if someone in Canada asks their local political authority to somehow enquire about the case but only if processing times exceeded.

According to IRCC Startup visa processing times is 32 months so need to wait;((( My AOR August 2019:((
It seems there is no choice but waitting. I am planning to file a new GCMS notes at the end of this month. Hope there will be some updates.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
The file is in Ottawa. I have no idea what to do. My life has been at a standstill for close to a year right now. I have even had the agents in the phone room submit a reminder to the case agents. I saw the email and it was just dismissed. I was asked to be patient again. Every action has that result - be patient lol. This has turned into a very bad joke
Which Visa Office in the US is looking at your file? My husband's file went to Los Angeles and that VO has been closed throughout Covid. Its reopening next week Monday. Maybe the delay is there.

Jacob_Yuri

Dec 12, 2020
It seems there is no choice but waitting. I am planning to file a new GCMS notes at the end of this month. Hope there will be some updates.
Hi all, I just received an information letter in my gckey indicating that my application is under review and is waiting for additional verification of their parteners, and may subject to further delay. I am wondering what is "their partener mean?" FCC? US?
Anyway, it seems that waitting is the only choice.

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
Hi all, I just received an information letter in my gckey indicating that my application is under review and is waiting for additional verification of their parteners, and may subject to further delay. I am wondering what is "their partener mean?" FCC? US?
Anyway, it seems that waitting is the only choice.
Hi Jacob,

No news at all:( my AOR Sep 2019. Do you have any updates?