+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

come in if you stayed in usa for many years

Jacob_Yuri

Dec 12, 2020
The covid situation is understandable but I am very close to a year mark. To add fuel to the fire, Ontario has gone to lockdown and I am guessing there will be more delays in CPC Ottawa, that is where my case is when I last checked. I was expecting a little bit of delay as they have to go through my background from three different countries which include the USA and which is notorious for taking the time. I hope you get the golden mail soon. BTW do you have any idea where your case currently is?
In my GCMS notes, my primiary office is Beijing and second is Hongkong. However, some processing is in CPC Ottawa and CPC Edmonton. I also once stayed in USA, which really takes a lot of time for info sharing as shown in GCMS note. I am wondering if it is necessary to order the CSIS or CBSA note. Hope you could get the PPR email soon.

Reactions: kevran32

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
In my GCMS notes, my primiary office is Beijing and second is Hongkong. However, some processing is in CPC Ottawa and CPC Edmonton. I also once stayed in USA, which really takes a lot of time for info sharing as shown in GCMS note. I am wondering if it is necessary to order the CSIS or CBSA note. Hope you could get the PPR email soon.
Hello everyone,

IRCC received "FCC additional info" form the USA last July but since then complete silence. My case was not even touched. Ordered GCMS (Dec 20), states Received, ready to be assessed. Because Info-Sharing stage is in Progress my Security is not started for more than 6 months. Eligibility passed July 2020.

Jacob have you received ur PPR or still waiting? Thanks

Jacob_Yuri

Dec 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

IRCC received "FCC additional info" form the USA last July but since then complete silence. My case was not even touched. Ordered GCMS (Dec 20), states Received, ready to be assessed. Because Info-Sharing stage is in Progress my Security is not started for more than 6 months. Eligibility passed July 2020.

Hi, I am still waiting. It has taken more than 12 monthes, and there is till no final decision. I ordered a new GCMS note last week to see if my case was touched or not.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello everyone,

Was eligibility passed by an officer, something like this?

Jacob_Yuri

Dec 12, 2020
My latest note is
Label: general
Office: CPC-Otawwa

but the following text was redacted.
The Eligibility status is Recommend passed in the Assessment section.
I do not know if my case was reviewed by an officer after I filed my GCMS notes.

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
Was eligibility passed by an officer, something like this?

Yes, Eligibility stage was passed by an officer on July 2020. Info-sharing was already completed but the officer who passed Eligibility decided to request FCC Additional Info from the USA. IRCC sent request to the USA and received report next day according to GCMs notes. Since then complete silence( Status say: Ready to be assessed. This is taking too long, they could quickly assess it so security could be started.

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
Hi, I am still waiting. It has taken more than 12 monthes, and there is till no final decision. I ordered a new GCMS note last week to see if my case was touched or not.
12 months?(( Wow( I am waiting for 7 months to someone quickly assess information report from the USA so my Info-Sharing stage get completed and Security stage started. We are in the same boat) lets keep in touch!

Jacob_Yuri

Dec 12, 2020
12 months?(( Wow( I am waiting for 7 months to someone quickly assess information report from the USA so my Info-Sharing stage get completed and Security stage started. We are in the same boat) lets keep in touch!
Yes, lets keep in touch. Actually, I am curious that if security check was already started since it is really weird that reviewing the materials from USA took so long time.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Yes, Eligibility stage was passed by an officer on July 2020. Info-sharing was already completed but the officer who passed Eligibility decided to request FCC Additional Info from the USA. IRCC sent request to the USA and received report next day according to GCMs notes. Since then complete silence( Status say: Ready to be assessed. This is taking too long, they could quickly assess it so security could be started.
Got it, thanks for elaborating. Hopefully things move along for you soon, needless to COVID related delays are common.

Reactions: Melkg

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
Yes, lets keep in touch. Actually, I am curious that if security check was already started since it is really weird that reviewing the materials from USA took so long time.
Security was not even started yet because usually, this stage starts when Eligibility and Info-Sharing are passed. IRCC requested Info-Sharing:FCC Additional Information on July 14th. US responded a week later on July 20th, then nobody touched my file since July 20th:( GCMS notes state: Ready to be assessed for 7months;((

Have your FDD Additional Info was already assessed? If yes how long did you wait?

Jacob_Yuri

Dec 12, 2020
n started yet because usually, this stage starts when Eligibility and Info-Sharing are passed. IRCC requested Info-Sharing:FCC Additional Information on July 14th. US re
Security was not even started yet because usually, this stage starts when Eligibility and Info-Sharing are passed. IRCC requested Info-Sharing:FCC Additional Information on July 14th. US responded a week later on July 20th, then nobody touched my file since July 20th:( GCMS notes state: Ready to be assessed for 7months;((

Have your FDD Additional Info was already assessed? If yes how long did you wait?
Sorry for taking so long to reply. In my GCMS notes, the Biographic - Additional info is ready for officer review for 5 months and I don't know if it was reviewed. The Biometric FCC Detail took 5 months to be assessed. In addition, I saw this thread:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/

If the analysis on this thread is correct, my security screening should be finished. I am just wondering if it is correct.

Jacob_Yuri

Dec 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

I received my second GCMS notes, it seems that my case has been untouched since Sep. 2020. For my info sharing section, the FCC biographic -additional info was still ready for officer review since Sep. 2020.

Melkg

Jun 10, 2020
Kazakhstan
Category........
BUSINESS
AOR Received.
28-08-2019
I received my second GCMS notes, it seems that my case has been untouched since Sep. 2020. For my info sharing section, the FCC biographic -additional info was still ready for officer review since Sep. 2020.
We are in the same boat. My GCMS (Dec 2020) states additional info received July 2020 and ready to be assessed. File was not touched since July 2020.

Jacob_Yuri

Dec 12, 2020
We are in the same boat. My GCMS (Dec 2020) states additional info received July 2020 and ready to be assessed. File was not touched since July 2020.
Yes. I am wondering how could we let them open our case and continue to review. This endless waitting really makes me upsetting.