+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Combining work experience on NOC A and C for PNP/RNIP ?

am571

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I can combine work experience of two different occupations to be considered for AIPP/RNIP (Regional program) and other PNP`s.
I have about 10 months part time work experience under NOC C and 8 months of experience under NOC A.

As currently RNIP has exempted the requirement of 1 year of continuous work experience, I was wondering if I can add both my experience and claim 1 year of work experience.

Please let me know if I can do so..

Thank you..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Since you are asking about RNIP, you have a job offer so ask program coordinator with the city you have been hired by if it is possible.

For PNPs, you focus on one NOC. Again since you are talking about AIPP, do you have a job offer.

am571

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Since you are asking about RNIP, you have a job offer so ask program coordinator with the city you have been hired by if it is possible.

For PNPs, you focus on one NOC. Again since you are talking about AIPP, do you have a job offer.
Hi Naturgrl,
Thank you for your response.

I don’t have any job offer yet. Just thought to make sure if I am eligible for any of these programs before I start applying for jobs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Naturgrl,

I don’t have any job offer yet. Just thought to make sure if I am eligible for any of these programs before I start applying for jobs.
Hi Naturgrl,

I don’t know if you are eligible because I don’t know your profile. Are you eligible for Express Entry? Do you have an in demand NOC? Do you live in Canada and have work authorization. If not, getting a job offer is difficult.

am571

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
I don’t know if you are eligible because I don’t know your profile. Are you eligible for Express Entry? Do you have an in demand NOC? Do you live in Canada and have work authorization. If not, getting a job offer is difficult.
Yes, I am eligible for express entry with CRS 464. Not sure if the cut off score will come down to 464. I don’t really think so..
I am not in Canada but I do have an in demand work experience as a mechanical engineer.
My work experience as a Mechanical Engineer started in 2014 and ended in 2016 (2 yrs 9 months) and my most recent experience is as an engineering manager for about 8 months.

Express entry and PNP’s are not really working for me at the moment so I am looking for other programs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I am eligible for express entry with CRS 464. Not sure if the cut off score will come down to 464. I don’t really think so..
I am not in Canada but I do have an in demand work experience as a mechanical engineer.
My work experience as a Mechanical Engineer started in 2014 and ended in 2016 (2 yrs 9 months) and my most recent experience is as an engineering manager for about 8 months.

Express entry and PNP’s are not really working for me at the moment so I am looking for other programs.
The issue with your NOC is that it is a licensed profession in Canada. So for many PNPs it is ineligible or you need a license. Check with the province you are looking at. Same with RINP.

rish6

Sep 5, 2013

hi can i ask a query here Ntrgirl?

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
If you are applying through Express Entry, I believe your primary NOC must match your job offer.
Thank you your highness, very kind of you to reply:)

Actually sometimes people get offers from other past work exp, which they are not using it for primary.