+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COLLEGE SUGGESTION... PLEASE HELP

Uppi akhil

Aug 16, 2021
I am looking for a course " Network Technology Administration and Security Post Degree Diploma" In Vancouver Community College. I have completed my Bachelors degree in ECE. Please give your opinion on this college and I have few doubts regarding Fee structure. Please help me

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I am looking for a course " Network Technology Administration and Security Post Degree Diploma" In Vancouver Community College. I have completed my Bachelors degree in ECE. Please give your opinion on this college and I have few doubts regarding Fee structure. Please help me
Before choosing any college, make sure it passes the 'WHY you are applying for study permit' barrier. Because why you choose a college and the course at the current career stage will be making or breaking your study permit app. I dont know about the college but please make sure it passed this WHY barrier.

Reactions: captainarabiia

Uppi akhil

Aug 16, 2021
Before choosing any college, make sure it passes the 'WHY you are applying for study permit' barrier. Because why you choose a college and the course at the current career stage will be making or breaking your study permit app. I dont know about the college but please make sure it passed this WHY barrier.
thank you so much for your suggestion
I can definitely explain properly to visa officer

Ali_43

Feb 19, 2022

Hi, have you applied for that college?