+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

College Offer Letter Duration

Nimitimi

Jul 11, 2022
Hi,

I applied to several colleges for fall 2023 on 18th December but I got no response from any of the colleges. Following are the response so far:
Conestoga - 1st course = no decision, 2nd course = waitlisted
Humber & Centennial - no decision

When asked Conestoga they said that my application is queued to be processed.
Has anyone received any response from the colleges? or does anyone have any idea when will I might get a response or is there any chance of getting approval? because I see people from other intakes getting responses in 2 weeks to 1 month. :confused:

rohitranga465

Jan 23, 2023
Hi,

I applied to several colleges for fall 2023 on 18th December but I got no response from any of the colleges. Following are the response so far:
Conestoga - 1st course = no decision, 2nd course = waitlisted
Humber & Centennial - no decision

When asked Conestoga they said that my application is queued to be processed.
Has anyone received any response from the colleges? or does anyone have any idea when will I might get a response or is there any chance of getting approval? because I see people from other intakes getting responses in 2 weeks to 1 month. :confused:
You will get a positive response need to wait, Conestoga will accept your offer in the course for which you are waitlisted.
what is your IELTS score?

Nimitimi

Jul 11, 2022
You will get a positive response need to wait, Conestoga will accept your offer in the course for which you are waitlisted.
what is your IELTS score?
I hope to get soon. I am worried since it's taking a long time. I have read some youtube comments and Reddit threads where students said they had already received LOA. Maybe they must have applied before me, I don't know. I am just hoping for the best.

My IELTS score is an overall 7.

rohitranga465

Jan 23, 2023
I hope to get soon. I am worried since it's taking a long time. I have read some youtube comments and Reddit threads where students said they had already received LOA. Maybe they must have applied before me, I don't know. I am just hoping for the best.

My IELTS score is an overall 7.
I applied at St. Lawrence in Feb 2022 and got an offer letter in July 2022