+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Co-op work permit at POE

MedicStudent

Apr 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I need your help.

I need a co-op work permit for my studies. I got my LOI for my study permit already. However, I also need a co-op work permit for my studies. I saw that I can apply for it at the POE if I have all the required documents.

I haven't done a medical exam for my study permit because it isn't required for my country. But, I need to do it for my co-op work permit because my field of study is in healthcare. So I wanted to do an upfront medical exam.

Did anyone have an experience like this ? Is it difficult to get the coop work permit at the POE ?

Furthermore, will the CBSA officer be able to take away any restrictions on my study permit saying that I am not allowed to work in schools, healthcare,... since that I got the medical exam done ?

Thanks

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hi guys, I need your help.

I need a co-op work permit for my studies. I got my LOI for my study permit already. However, I also need a co-op work permit for my studies. I saw that I can apply for it at the POE if I have all the required documents.

I haven't done a medical exam for my study permit because it isn't required for my country. But, I need to do it for my co-op work permit because my field of study is in healthcare. So I wanted to do an upfront medical exam.

Did anyone have an experience like this ? Is it difficult to get the coop work permit at the POE ?

Furthermore, will the CBSA officer be able to take away any restrictions on my study permit saying that I am not allowed to work in schools, healthcare,... since that I got the medical exam done ?

Thanks
Hi. Were you able to get a coop permit at the border?