+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CN COVID PACE / group 2-trg34lc

shail7107

Mar 2, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon @scylla I recently received my GCMS notes and the latest note says 'File added to group 2-trg34lc' - What does this mean?

Also, under Group section, the latest update is on 11th of August and says it is on CN COVID PACE group - what does this mean and also what does CN stand for?

Appreciate your help in advance. Thanks

Splendidly

Sep 24, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon @scylla I recently received my GCMS notes and the latest note says 'File added to group 2-trg34lc' - What does this mean?

Also, under Group section, the latest update is on 11th of August and says it is on CN COVID PACE group - what does this mean and also what does CN stand for?

Appreciate your help in advance. Thanks
@shail7107 Did you end up getting the answer to this question? Saw the same on my GCMS notes and simply curious. Thanks.

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi folks.. I am a CEC inlanders and have been added to the same group. Did you guys find out what this group is ? Anyone got an approval after being tagged to the group ?

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
I am also in the same group. In GCMS notes, my file is approved and I can see my COPR number but I didn't get any COPR letter yet.

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
I got it. Mine moved to covid oace in December first week and got approval yesterday
Hey congrats !! did you get approval on portal or via GCMS ? And what is your primary visa office ? And when were all the stages passed for you ? My all stages have passed since Oct 29 and placed on the group, but still no approval yet.