+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Closed work permit | CEC | Duties are NOT matching

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Hi,

I’m in closed work permit and my duties are not matching ( only 30% match) as per the cic website. How does IRCC evaluate the reference letter if the person in a closed work permit.

did anyone get rejection being in a closed work permit due to mismatch in duties ?

P.S lead statement is slightly matching not 100%

wuyitongXX

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
the lead statement must be 100% match.

For the duties, it is the more the better provided that they match the lead statement perfectly.

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
the lead statement must be 100% match.

For the duties, it is the more the better provided that they match the lead statement perfectly.
Thanks for your reply. Now my profile is left with GOD!!!

I may be wrong, but I do not see single post that CEC applicant with closed work permit has been rejected due to NOC mismatch or substantial no of duties.

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
I may be wrong, but I do not see single post that CEC applicant with closed work permit has been rejected due to NOC mismatch or substantial no of duties.
Are you sure about that? Perhaps you might get lucky with your application. However, IRCC has and always have been rejecting PR applications for misrepresentation.

Vengayam

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
As told before, I may be wrong. And yes, I'm unsure about that. Misrepresentation is a different topic