+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Close relative-Relationship proof

seth.puneet4u

Feb 24, 2017
Hi guys

I had mentioned in my cic profile that my uncle(Fathers brother) stays in Ontario but now it is asking for relationship proof and I don't sufficient documents to prove that. So I have two queries:
1)Can I change my profile after ITA and will it have any negative considerations for my profile
2)Does mentioning a close relative have any other benefit except 5 points which we get in FSW

I want to modify because in my fathers passport my grandfathers middle name is missing , so I could be difficult to prove the relationship and also I have only my fathers and my uncle's passport to prove the relationship(no birth certificates are available).

Experts please advice what should I do?

Thanks
Puneet

Jas471

Oct 17, 2018
Hi guys

I had mentioned in my cic profile that my uncle(Fathers brother) stays in Ontario but now it is asking for relationship proof and I don't sufficient documents to prove that. So I have two queries:
1)Can I change my profile after ITA and will it have any negative considerations for my profile
2)Does mentioning a close relative have any other benefit except 5 points which we get in FSW

I want to modify because in my fathers passport my grandfathers middle name is missing , so I could be difficult to prove the relationship and also I have only my fathers and my uncle's passport to prove the relationship(no birth certificates are available).

Experts please advice what should I do?

Thanks
Puneet
Hi Puneet,

I am in the same situation for CEC. Did u submit any documents to prove relationship?