+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Client Information Letter for SOWP After 02 TRV rejections

Humaira umer

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Dear All

I am proceeding for applying for the SOWP for my wife. We have received two TRV rejections. Details and history i provided on this thread.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/applying-for-trv-for-my-wife-for-the-3rd-time.696552/#post-8756262

Currently, I have filled all the forms and now writing client information / explanation letter.

Please can you advise and give pointers what should i include and structure my letter to satisfy the officer?

[Update]

I wrote this letter and pasting it here for the review and feedback. Please advise if any modifications i can make to make it better.

Subject: Letter of Explanation
Dated: XX-XX-XXXX
Dear Sir/Madam

Request you to approve my application for open work permit so I can reunite with my husband <John>, UCI XXXXXXX who is in Canada on work permit status.
Living alone without husband is very difficult. We got married on XX XXX XXXX. After marriage we stayed together for one week only and since then I am waiting for the day to see him back again. It has been almost 17 months we have been living apart now and we are trying to use technology to stay connected but it is getting difficult to stay away every day now. We want to get reunited and start back our life. Recently, my husband’s work permit got renewed for next two years until XX-XXX-XXXXX. We cannot live these two more years apart. Kindly, approve my visa application so that I can join my husband.
I will make sure to follow all the guidelines from health Canada including wearing a mask where required, 14-day quarantine in a private apartment.

Please following are my details

Name – <Wife Name>
Date of Birth – XX-XX-XXXX Passport Number - XXXXXXX
Spouse Name: <John> Spouse UCI: XXXXXXX

Dual Intent – We have applied on XX-XX-XXXX for permanent residency application to get PR status in Canada but due to covid 19 processing is slow and after 08 months, after application is still in progress. Regardless of the outcome of our permanent resident application we have clear intentions to leave Canada by XX-XX-XXXX. Even if our PR application will get refused we will leave Canada by XX-XX-XXXX.
I understand and will always maintain my legal status during my stay and will not stay beyond the authorized duration.
My husband has leased an apartment at <Address>, Toronto where I will stay with him. He has an annual salary of $XXXX and current deposits of amount $XXXX which will be available for me during my stay.
If you need more details or explanation on any point, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thanks and Regards

Thanks
Umer

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear All

I am proceeding for applying for the SOWP for my wife. We have received two TRV rejections. Details and history i provided on this thread.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/applying-for-trv-for-my-wife-for-the-3rd-time.696552/#post-8756262

Currently, I have filled all the forms and now writing client information / explanation letter.

Please can you advise and give pointers what should i include and structure my letter to satisfy the officer?

Thanks
Umer
In my opinion any letter doesn't really matter. What matters is the evidence you provide to override the previous refusal reasons. Based on the previous refusal reasons, you spouse needs to show stronger evidence of ties to the home country, proof of funds and any previous travel to countries requiring visas such as the US or UK.

Humaira umer

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Wife always has strong ties with their husband.. how come my other colleagues have their wives with them in Canada? I know them personally, their wives has the exact similar status as mine regarding travel history, family ties and financial situation.

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Wife always has strong ties with their husband.. how come my other colleagues have their wives with them in Canada? I know them personally, their wives has the exact similar status as mine regarding travel history, family ties and financial situation.
Sorry my friend, I know the feeling and it can be quite frustrating. As an advise, please write in your what you have to proof that you now have what was used to deny you in your previous applications.
Be sure to attach proof of fund , your spouse employment letter and financial documents (if any ) and just hope for the best. I hope you get it this time

Humaira umer

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Sorry my friend, I know the feeling and it can be quite frustrating. As an advise, please write in your what you have to proof that you now have what was used to deny you in your previous applications.
Be sure to attach proof of fund , your spouse employment letter and financial documents (if any ) and just hope for the best. I hope you get it this time
She is totally depended on me. She is not doing any job right now and don't have money in her account.

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

Please can i know what you meant by employment letter?
As it is, you only need to add your own offer of employment letter and I will advise that you open up in your letter of explanation that your wife is your dependant and that she doesn’t work at the moment so they can make their decision based on that confession