Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
sisi123 said:
why would you ask the embassy to cancel your application? should i assume my visa will be denied because they took forever to process my application? that wouldn't make any sense at all.
Then what to assume? After 18th January I cannot go on that session. That is winter (January) intake. So it would be better to defer to next semester.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
phoenix9 said:
Then what to assume? After 18th January I cannot go on that session. That is winter (January) intake. So it would be better to defer to next semester.
Hmm.. I'm sorry to hear that.

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
I hope we get visa asap!

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
Hello everyone,i think for everyone waiting for visa this winter,all you can do is email your school that you are gonna be a little late for classes and know how long you have before your seat is cancelled,that way you can still have your fingers crossed and optimistic about visa. The reason being that, what if you get approved for visa later on but your school already cancelled your seat,it will be painful,so lets keep the hopes up guys and it will end in joy. Best of luck all

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Beckyem said:
Hello everyone,i think for everyone waiting for visa this winter,all you can do is email your school that you are gonna be a little late for classes and know how long you have before your seat is cancelled,that way you can still have your fingers crossed and optimistic about visa. The reason being that, what if you get approved for visa later on but your school already cancelled your seat,it will be painful,so lets keep the hopes up guys and it will end in joy. Best of luck all
Already did :)

Now it's all up to CIC to release our visas :)

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Beckyem said:

Unfortunately, highly unlikely to get visa approved once school start. CHC will request for letter of deferral which itself is very rare to happen.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
J5M said:
Hi,

Unfortunately, highly unlikely to get visa approved once school start. CHC will request for letter of deferral which itself is very rare to happen.
But it's not applicant's fault that the school has started and no decision made yet. Some of us applied months before

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
J5M said:
Hi,

It does make sense for them to not issue visa after school start date, however, its unfair if they refuse application and ask us to start all over again, and pay the application fees !

For me, since the school started, I am fourth year student haven't yet enrolled in any class, they can take whatever time they won't to process my visa, but I need it by MAY ;D

Hope the best for all of us
Hope the best for all of us,

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Any news guys?

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Abbas1 said:
It does make sense for them to not issue visa after school start date, however, its unfair if they refuse application and ask us to start all over again, and pay the application fees !

For me, since the school started, I am fourth year student haven't yet enrolled in any class, they can take whatever time they won't to process my visa, but I need it by MAY ;D

Hope the best for all of us
Hope the best for all of us,
Wow CIC can collect million of dollars from people easily by just refuse their visa because overdue processing time caused by CIC themselves!

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
When did you apply??

sak_saksham

Jan 2, 2016
Hi,

The overall functioning of CIC is down, it cantains various other things as well.

Please wait, A lot of patience is to be shown be every and any application for CIC.

Don't be negtive you might get your VISA as well.