+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CLASS 12TH 65.6%, IELTS 7.5 BAND

kyaan

Jul 30, 2021
The title basically. I did my class 12th in the year 2019 with PCM. My score are as follows:
English - 90
Physics -62
Chemistry-60
Mathematics-33
Computer Science-83
Painting-77

I actually wanted to pursue diploma in Computer programming or in anything related to computers, however, I barely passed the math exam ( my mother had been sick with end stage renal disease since 2015 and I was the sole caretaker, she passed in April of this year. Her illness made me not able to concentrate on my studies)

What are the possible options for me? Any courses that I can do which can lead to me eventually doing a bachelors in computer science? I am really passionate about Computers, some consultant suggested the associate of science program but I'm not sure. Can someone please help me out here?!?

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Check with schools that you've been looking at. We are no admission officer here so no one can tell you. Talk to the school advisor.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
The title basically. I did my class 12th in the year 2019 with PCM. My score are as follows:
English - 90
Physics -62
Chemistry-60
Mathematics-33
Computer Science-83
Painting-77

I actually wanted to pursue diploma in Computer programming or in anything related to computers, however, I barely passed the math exam ( my mother had been sick with end stage renal disease since 2015 and I was the sole caretaker, she passed in April of this year. Her illness made me not able to concentrate on my studies)

What are the possible options for me? Any courses that I can do which can lead to me eventually doing a bachelors in computer science? I am really passionate about Computers, some consultant suggested the associate of science program but I'm not sure. Can someone please help me out here?!?
Rewrite 12 grade and pass with flying colours.