+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification - Work experience in Express Entry Profile

DSCanada

Jun 24, 2015
I have got a doubt while entering work experience details in EE profile.

I have joined my employer1 as a test analyst and then got promoted after 2 yrs as senior test analyst.
switched job and worked with employer 2 as senior test engineer for 2 more years.

So should I split my employment with employer1 as two separate entries (one as test analyst and other as senior test analyst??) or is it enough to create just one entry for employer1 and other entry for employer 2.

May sound as a silly question but cant resist asking:)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Create one entry per employer. The promotion and multiple roles can be covered in your reference letter.

All the best!

DSCanada

Jun 24, 2015
oops that's the problem.my employer didn't mention about my promotion or different designations in my reference letter. The reference letter says that I was working as senior test engineer with the organization from and to dates, roles, salary, no.of hours .
Can I attach my promotion letter as a supporting document ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DSCanada said:
oops that's the problem.my employer didn't mention about my promotion or different designations in my reference letter. The reference letter says that I was working as senior test engineer with the organization from and to dates, roles, salary, no.of hours .
Can I attach my promotion letter as a supporting document ?
Preferably get it included in the reference letter. As a last resort, attach your promotion letter along with an LOE explaining the situation.