+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification requested - FSW 2014(by Aug/Sep)

srivid1

Aug 22, 2014
I have recently joined CANADAVISA forum and found valuable suggestions in many post , and that thought of checking with you all,if someone would be interested to guide/help me out with the following queries.

1) If applying from India without employment offer from Canada employer,do I fit in to file a application for FSWC 2014 by now.

2) Do we need to send our documents to Canadian Immigration office(Nova Scotia,Sydney) or which would be the right visa office(for FSW) at southern part of India?

3) how to know,if the CAP for NOC(2171 or 2174) is reached or still open?

4) Regarding employment reference letter,the employer doesnot provide the required format(as per policy) and also needs many levels of approvals.
Instead can I get reference letter(recommendation) from senior-collegue and submit original(in form of print-out with their signature and designation/contact details).

5) hope Medical and Police verifications can be completed ,during the final stage ...
for now ,as I am planning to do filing on my own and not encouraging any immigration consultant to submit my case....I may mail to canada office from India - Application form,IELTS test score,Education and employment ,along with liquid fund proof(incl. other supporting documents like passport copy,salary slip,etc...)

Thanks & Regards,
srivid1

angieangel

Jul 21, 2014
1. You do not need an offer of employment to apply but you must meet all selection factors
2. All applications mudt be sent to Sydney, Nova Scotia (the form will ask you to select a visa office eg NDVO)
3. You can check the CIC website for that data
4. Your senior colleague may provide u with a reference letter
5. You cannot complete the medical without being requested to do so. You may submit police clearance upon request from your visa office

Please apply with all haste if you have met the requirements

All the best