+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

prtk.186

Feb 3, 2021
Hey Guys,

Please helpe me out and confirm whether I can go for two or more certificate category as per my ECA as per below

"CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)"

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

Credential Diploma in Engineering
Year:2012
Awarded By:Gujarat Technological University
Major:Mechanical Engineering

Canadian Equivalency:
Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

Credential:Bachelor of Engineering
Year:2016

Canadian Equivalency:
Bachelor's degree (four years)

asdfqwer

Jul 31, 2017
I finished a two-year diploma and then I transferred to a university and took another 2 years to finish a bachelor's degree. Do I qualify to get points for two or more diplomas or degrees?

sahilanand

Apr 13, 2021
Hi would be nice if you all can help.

I have a B.Tech in computer science and seeking to increase my CRS score. I heard that if I do BCS (British Computer Society) Certificate in IT, I can increase my score.

So, I wanted to ask if someone already knows that if I go to WES with my degree + BCS certificate, will this count as "two degree or certificate" and increase my score or it is a waste of time to do this?

Arete

Jun 26, 2020
Hi,

I have done the following,

4 years Bachelors degree (Evaluated from IQAS)
2 years ICM-Graduate diploma (Evaluated from WES)

am i eligible for "two or more certificates, diplomas,
Please what was your certificate evaluated as, I mean your ICM

maliahmad786

Feb 27, 2021
Please what was your certificate evaluated as, I mean your ICM
ICM Diploma= Canadian equivalency: College-level certificate (one year) by WES
MBA Executive = Canadian equivalency: 4 years bachelors degree By IQAS
Moreover, I have 3 years BBA bachelors degree which i didn't submit to IQAS because usually they request last degree to evaluate.
am i eligible for "two or more certificates, diplomas?

Last edited:

Rimsha000

Dec 4, 2020
I'm unable to understand TOM. I have donr B.A. in economics and BSCS both are bachelors what points i will get

Soniagoel

May 17, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I have completed my 4 years Bachelor degree in BE(ECE) from India and done the WES too but, I am not getting eligible for express entry as getting 66 points.

So, now thinking to take a online course in India like Post Gradutate or anything which will be for less duration like 1 year or less than that to become applicable for two or more degree option.

could anyone please suggest me the course and best university for distance learning?

and, one more thing, MIT, Pune are saying that if I am taking there 15 month PGDM Executive program online, then It will be equivalent to Master Degree for WES.

Is it really true?

Thanks in advance!

Dimma007

May 29, 2021
Hi,

I have done the following,

4 years Bachelors degree (Evaluated from IQAS)
2 years ICM-Graduate diploma (Evaluated from WES)

am i eligible for "two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" ?
Hello please do you know if WES evaluates advanced Diploma as 1 year degree. I’m about to register for this

Dimma007

May 29, 2021
Hi would be nice if you all can help.

I have a B.Tech in computer science and seeking to increase my CRS score. I heard that if I do BCS (British Computer Society) Certificate in IT, I can increase my score.

So, I wanted to ask if someone already knows that if I go to WES with my degree + BCS certificate, will this count as "two degree or certificate" and increase my score or it is a waste of time to do this?
It’ll work. WES evaluates BCS as a one year Canadian degree

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hey Guys,

Please helpe me out and confirm whether I can go for two or more certificate category as per my ECA as per below

"CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

Credential Diploma in Engineering
Year:2012

Canadian Equivalency:
Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

Credential:Bachelor of Engineering
Year:2016

Canadian Equivalency:
Bachelor's degree (four years)
Yes.

There is no place to put two or more on EE profile. You add credentials as per WES and level of education in EE as per below link and the score is calculated automatically.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/education-assessed/read-report.html

The WES Canadian Equivalency is

So it will be counted as two or more certificate.

Reactions: Dimma007

ramandeep1117

Jun 26, 2021
Hi
I have created express entry profile and I got points for my two credentials.My CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY is diploma(2 years) and Bachelors(4 years) and my credential analysis section is same as yours.So you can ask wes to update your summary and after that, you can claim
points for two or more category
Hi buddy,
Hi have the same wes evaluation report, however, I didn't get the points for 2 or more programmes ...
Can you confirm that you got points for two credentials? and please guide me as well to achieve the same.

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi buddy,
Hi have the same wes evaluation report, however, I didn't get the points for 2 or more programmes ...
Can you confirm that you got points for two credentials? and please guide me as well to achieve the same.
Yes I got, just add them in profile. You have to make two entries in profile for education. ECA one will be two years and other will be 4 years

Rupali1999

Jul 30, 2021
Hi
Please help me!!!

I have done 3 year bcom from guru nanak dev university.
When I use WES free degree equivalencey tool It recognised it as 4 year bachelors in canada

Now if I do 1 year post graduate diploma in computer application( PGDCA) will I be able to get "two or more" degrees in express entry CRS ?