+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarification on : Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.

castertroy54

Sep 9, 2018
Hi H0peAndFa1th, My name is Hitesh Sharma, i have done B.com from Delhi University. if i do post graduate 6 month certificate course from Ignou, will i get points in "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." category? or do i have to do 1 year post graduate diploma?

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hi H0peAndFa1th, My name is Hitesh Sharma, i have done B.com from Delhi University. if i do post graduate 6 month certificate course from Ignou, will i get points in "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." category? or do i have to do 1 year post graduate diploma?
From what I know the course load has to be 2 semesters full-time equivalent. You may complete a course in 1 year, 2 years depending upon your choice, but it is the 2 semester fulltime that would count. If you find something else, please share!!

abhiabhilash

Nov 18, 2018
Hi,

I am bit confused if I'm eligible for "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees" or not.

Below are my details.

1. I have completed 4 years bachelors degree(B.Tech) regular.
2. I have completed 1 year post graduate diploma in Data Science from Amity university (Distance).

will it be considered for Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees?

I will be really thankful if you can provide some information on the same.

Thanks
Hi Shubam,

This year for the sake of attaining a degree I'm planning to take data science course in Amity online program which is a distance program . Will this help me attain a diploma according to Canada standards. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Abhilash

Nov 11, 2018
Hi Shubam,

This year for the sake of attaining a degree I'm planning to take data science course in Amity online program which is a distance program . Will this help me attain a diploma according to Canada standards. Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Abhilash

Hi Abhilash, Im still not sure if the distance PGD from amity will be valid or not, still looking for it.

DEEPINDIAN

Jun 25, 2018
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me understand my ECA result clearly?

IQAS ECA report says:-

Comparative level of achievement in Canada

The bachelor degree generally compares to the completion of a three year bachelor of commerce degree

The post graduate diploma generally compares to the completion of a university diploma with a focus in management and marketing

Am I eligible to go for a Tow or more degrees, diploma or certificates?

ritwik

Nov 21, 2018
Hi All,

I have 4 years of Technical Education (B.Tech) and 1 Year Certificate Programme from a University (as evaluated by IQAS). What will be the highest ECA category? 2 credentials or more post-secondary education? Also, does it matter if one evaluation is done by WES and other by IQAS?

Last edited:

DEEPINDIAN

Jun 25, 2018
Better check wes website if you can find it on the list. Im confused about thisc48 hours masters. There are one year diplomas you can do instead.
Hello everyone,

Hi, please help me understand my ECA result clearly?

IQAS ECA report says:-

Comparative level of achievement in Canada

The bachelor degree generally compares to the completion of a three year bachelor of commerce degree

The post graduate diploma generally compares to the completion of a university diploma with a focus in management and marketing

Am I eligible to go for a Tow or more degrees, diploma or certificates?

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Dears,

I also got the assessment of my BSC and MSC degree:

BSC- Bachelor degree four year
MSC- Graduate one year

Can i select the two or more diploma/degree option in my CIC express entry profile?
My unwanted suggestion is Don't ask for any opinions, just get it assessed from the designated organizations and see what they say as their decision will be the deciding factor as per regulation.

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi,
My WES evaluation report reads as Bachelors three years degree and a Bachelors four year degree. These are my graduation academic degree which was a 3 year long programme and my masters degree which was a two year long study programme. Do I consider this under two or more degrees and claim points accordingly or should be bachelors 4 years degree. Please clarify?
Hey were you able to select two or more option for your credentials and get points for that? I have the same Wes credentials as your.

Mjd-Maa

Nov 30, 2018
Hello :)

I have a one year "Short" Master from Belgium (60 Credits) after a 3 years Bachelor degree from the UK.

Would my Master be considered as a Master degree, or a "two or more diplomas"?
Because usually Masters lasts for 2 years (120 credits) in Europe, and my master was shorter.

Thanks!
M.J