Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
If you take the language test within one year of submitting your simplified application, those results remain valid and will be accepted as supporting documentation by the visa office.

Question...

I took my IELTS in May 2007 then submitted my PR application in June 2007...Do you think my results will be recognised?

Thanks.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi All,
I've a doubt in the expiry date of IELTS. I wrote the exam on 30-May-2015 and date of test result was 12-Jun-2015. I would like to know till which date
(i.e., 20-May-2015 or 12-Jun-2015) will be considered for expiry for my IELTS ?

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Hi,
Adding one more question that my spouse is primary applicant and IELTS is going to expire on 30-May-2017.If we receive ITA on or slightly before 30-May-2017

1. Do we still need to write IELTS at the time of document submission (because IELTS might be expired & may not be valid during document submission)? If yes, What if there may be a slid in score (if IELTS goes down) then over all CRS points also will go down. We may not be eligible at that time. What do we need to do in such case?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
rthoguluva said:
Hi,
Adding one more question that my spouse is primary applicant and IELTS is going to expire on 30-May-2017.If we receive ITA on or slightly before 30-May-2017

1. Do we still need to write IELTS at the time of document submission (because IELTS might be expired & may not be valid during document submission)? If yes, What if there may be a slid in score (if IELTS goes down) then over all CRS points also will go down. We may not be eligible at that time. What do we need to do in such case?
IELTS score is necessary up to the point of ITA. Hence, if you get your ITA ON or BEFORE ielts expiry, then it would be fine. It would not affect your file.

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Ah,, Great jpv2212!!! Thanks for your prompt reply and much more helpful at this point of time. I am in same position, so I've posted this query

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
One of my friends was also in the same boat as yours.

He was also quite worried about it. Luckily, he got his ITA just 5 days before ielts expiry date!!! :)

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
When I hit Good button, it shows below message my friend

Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 168 hours.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
rthoguluva said:
When I hit Good button, it shows below message my friend

Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 168 hours.
Sounds funny! :D

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
jpv2212 said:
One of my friends was also in the same boat as yours.

He was also quite worried about it. Luckily, he got his ITA just 5 days before ielts expiry date!!! :)
Alright ;D ! That gives more confident on your reply.
Meanwhile, My score is 391. When will I receive ITA ? Can you predict it?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
rthoguluva said:
Alright ;D ! That gives more confident on your reply.
Meanwhile, My score is 391. When will I receive ITA ? Can you predict it?
Only CIC (and of course God) knows about it. No one can predict the CIC trend of draws

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
rthoguluva said:
Hi,

Your IELTS score should be valid till you submit your eAPR after ITA. If it expires before that, you cannot submit your application. Between the ITA and eAPR submission, if you re-take IELTS and your score decreases, you need to recalculate the scores and make sure that the new CRS does not fall below the cut-off for that round. If it is above the cut-off, you can continue with your application, if not, you need to decline the ITA.