+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CKD

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
sorry I asked if anyone had a new transplant surgary can apply for Pr
Will depend on lab values and cost of post transplant care. It is still very dependent on the person, whether they have other health needs, why lead to their kidney failure. Would add that Canada doesn’t have national pharmacare program so depending on where you live in Canada you may have significant medical costs.

shawnvhin

Jun 26, 2021
Just to update. I already applied for work visa online. And so far. The medical results was passed already. Done with biometrics also. And i now waiting for the final decision. Hope everything will be in good results until the final decision.

Thankyou
Congratulations Bryan. Hope you got good results! Same situation here .

Ponosigho

Jun 2, 2022
Hi,

My brother was diagnosed with CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) stage 2. He is applying for PR visa. Will this be a problem and a possible reason to be declined? Thanks in advance for your response.
Did your brother pass his medicals, I will like to know

Aug 27, 2022
Just to update. I already applied for work visa online. And so far. The medical results was passed already. Done with biometrics also. And i now waiting for the final decision. Hope everything will be in good results until the final decision.

Thankyou
Did you get approved for work visa?

Pauljoy07

Mar 23, 2023
Hello, i'am applying for working visa and temporary resident visa. However during my upfront medical i was diagnosed with probable ckd stage 3. My creatinine level was around 1.9. Does it mean that my application will be revoked.

Thank you..
Did you pass and they did approve you application please let me know thank you

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
A nephro note often helps clear the air. In some cases people have CKD and pass too - Heard of a few examples. Also, if it is AKD it is not as bad.

Recently spoke to someone who had Creatinine 3 but all other parameters are normal and the panel physician has only asked for a Nephrologist note.