+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

citizenship

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Online citizenship applied dec 04,2022
AOR:-Dec 21,2022
Can anyone tell how can i check the Application status?
Congratulations on receiving your AOR, on the AOR letter you should find your application no. in the form "CXXXXXXXXX".
go to the tracker portal and create a tracker account using your UCI and Application no. . A confirmation email will be sent to the email they have on file for you.

Note that it might take 2-5 business days before you can create the tracker account, so be patient.

Hope this helps

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Congratulations on receiving your AOR, on the AOR letter you should find your application no. in the form "CXXXXXXXXX".
go to the tracker portal and create a tracker account using your UCI and Application no. . A confirmation email will be sent to the email they have on file for you.

Note that it might take 2-5 business days before you can create the tracker account, so be patient.

Hope this helps
Thanks brother and m trying to create a account but i can't it shows invalid

Danielcal

Aug 29, 2017
I was able to get it done 2 days after i got the AOR, no dash used. You also get an email encouraging to get a tracker.

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Anyone has a timeline on how long the next steps took towards citizenship after AOR?
The timeline varies from one application to another depending on the application type, processing office and officer, and some other factors. IRCC standards are to process 80% of citizenship applications within 12 months from when they receive them.

The online application tends to take a bit longer than paper applications, as IRCC is prioritizing backlogged paper and online applications. however, with the planned expansion of the online application program, processing times should fall to normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danielcal