+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Virtual Oath - 27 October @1PM (E-Certificate)

Mar 18, 2020
I tracked some posts from September oath, where people who had same agent as us, they have received their citizenship certificates in 20 days, but from recents posts I can tell that the wait time is increased to 25+ days with the same agent.

I called IRCC but they have no means to expedite the procedure. So, I don’t know what else to do here.

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
I feel like crying because of the situation I’m in. Bad luck. And I’m not even travelling for fun it’s very urgent. Had I known it will be after a month I would have never taken the oath.

Mar 18, 2020
I feel for you, but we don’t have any way to communicate to the clerk other than just waiting. It’s unfortunate but i guess that’s the way to go. I really wish you get your e-certificate very very soon and you can travel to your destination.

Reactions: rustin_cohle

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
none, trying to reach IRCC call centre but unable to do so due to high number of calls atm
Keep trying. I wonder how long is does the certificate provision take if they’ve received the forms. Because it’s a brutal blow to all waiting and in emergency situation.

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
I tracked some posts from September oath, where people who had same agent as us, they have received their citizenship certificates in 20 days, but from recents posts I can tell that the wait time is increased to 25+ days with the same agent.

I called IRCC but they have no means to expedite the procedure. So, I don’t know what else to do here.
Did you track which day were those people able to download certificates? Wondering if this clerk works only some days to upload people’s certificates.