Citizenship tracker login problem

AlmostCanada

Nov 27, 2022
Reactions: Jamestoca

Jamestoca

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Hi,
I am experiencing issues logging into my citizenship tracker since Friday. I updated my password after October 13 update and was able to access my account. Anyone else having a similar issues? I am trying to login here:
https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

Thank you for your help.
Yes, I'm also facing login issues. Whenever I'm trying to log in, it just shows "Loading" and it does not move forward to the tracking page. I'm also scheduled for my ceremony soon next week. I've tried to clear browser cashe and open through other browsers and still not working. I'm not sure what's going on

AlmostCanada

Nov 27, 2022
Yes, I'm also facing login issues. Whenever I'm trying to log in, it just shows "Loading" and it does not move forward to the tracking page. I'm also scheduled for my ceremony soon next week. I've tried to clear browser cashe and open through other browsers and still not working. I'm not sure what's going on
Congratulations on your citizenship. Hopefully after the citizenship ceremony we will be able to access the account. I tried resetting my password as well. Nothing is working. Fingers crossed.

island755

Dec 24, 2014
Toronto ON
Hi,
I am experiencing issues logging into my citizenship tracker since Friday. I updated my password after October 13 update and was able to access my account. Anyone else having a similar issues? I am trying to login here:
https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

Thank you for your help.
I also had a similar issue yesterday and now it's back to normal. Hope yours back to normal too. How long did it take from the test to oath for you?

Jamestoca

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Congratulations on your citizenship. Hopefully after the citizenship ceremony we will be able to access the account. I tried resetting my password as well. Nothing is working. Fingers crossed.
Thank you! Congratulations for you too! Perhaps the page might be under maintenance or some sort or technical problems, or it could be updates. I'm pretty sure there's nothing to worry about!

Reactions: AlmostCanada

Jamestoca

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
I also had a similar issue yesterday and now it's back to normal. Hope yours back to normal too. How long did it take from the test to oath for you?
I've just tried to log in and still not working. What did you do to resolve the problem?

Manny1975

Star Member
Jul 23, 2018
North bay
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Egypt
App. Filed.......
06-07-2018
Doc's Request.
05-10-2018
AOR Received.
07-20-2018
File Transfer...
07-31-2018
Med's Request
07-26-2018
Med's Done....
07-31-2018
Hello there can you help me please
For one week now it say loading but not opening. What did you do?

raj_k

Jul 8, 2019
I have been having same issue for some weeks now. The site keeps loading and nothing shows on the web page. I recently provided biometrics. Anybody knows how I can confirm that IRCC has received it. Please advise, knowledgeable folks reading this.