+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship timeline-Saskatoon, SK

antok

Dec 30, 2014
Fua, I agree. Congrats to all completing the process. I am almost able to submit a formal request on my case. I will keep you posted.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FUA said:
Congratulations !!!!! to Sept15, SIMkr, amerzd, suresure and others who got the final letter , because of you guys this forum was really active , we all who still waiting for letter will miss u guys thanks for all the information shared, best wishes for ME, antok and others specially for those who are waiting for long!!!!!!!
Hay antok please keep posting we will try to update /informative this forum. In May it will be 3 years for my case in process and test was in Sep 2014.

Thanks again
thanks FUA and antok,... I hope your process will be completed very soon... waiting sucks... I recommend you to call cic often and do all the formal procedures to ensure a quick processing time... I do not know the avenues but I am sure there are some... people hav been talking about MP,, other formal approaches etc...

14 years and counting

Sep 22, 2014
sept15 said:
thanks FUA and antok,... I hope your process will be completed very soon... waiting sucks... I recommend you to call cic often and do all the formal procedures to ensure a quick processing time... I do not know the avenues but I am sure there are some... people hav been talking about MP,, other formal approaches etc...
Thanks Sept15 it looks like i will be waiting for a while with FUA and Antok because i wrote the test on the 29th of January but they requested my travel information from the CBA so i may be waiting a while too. :(

youmair

Mar 25, 2015
rewriting citizenship test

congratulations to everyone who got their citizenship OATH letter.......
I hope you guys get your everything done on that day.

can anyone now guide the rest of us who are new and asking few question.

I applied for citizenship in August 2013
file start processing and Oct 2013
got my test letter on 9th Jan and I wrote the test on 28th Jan
my wife travelled on 12 Jan to attend one wedding and I told the officer during my interview that she will be back in mid march.
they said the test retake date will be issued in 2 months but I am still waiting.

does anyone know or have any idea that this is normal cic process?

thanks

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: rewriting citizenship test

youmair said:
congratulations to everyone who got their citizenship OATH letter.......
I hope you guys get your everything done on that day.

can anyone now guide the rest of us who are new and asking few question.

I applied for citizenship in August 2013
file start processing and Oct 2013
got my test letter on 9th Jan and I wrote the test on 28th Jan
my wife travelled on 12 Jan to attend one wedding and I told the officer during my interview that she will be back in mid march.
they said the test retake date will be issued in 2 months but I am still waiting.

does anyone know or have any idea that this is normal cic process?

thanks
i am not 100% sure but because you have applied together, I believe you will have to be done together..
because you have said mid march, expect 1-2 months gap because CIC will try to make some sufficient gap to send the restest invite so that you dont miss it again..

if i were you i would fax cic saskatoon to let them know that your partner has arrived! or send them a registered mail..

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstone said:
do u have any idea, was that test for jan 2014 applicants of saskatoon?
dec - jan-feb-march 2014... most of them from regina though... the test was in saskatoon (dont ask me why, lol)... but none from Saskatoon that I know of.. so you are not missed out...

FunkyTown

Apr 10, 2015
October 2014 applicant here !

Application received: October 9th 2014
AOR and Study Book: December 2nd 2014
Application started processing: December 16th 2014
Transfer to local office: January 20th 2015

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
sept15 said:
dec - jan-feb-march 2014... most of them from regina though... the test was in saskatoon (dont ask me why, lol)... but none from Saskatoon that I know of.. so you are not missed out...
That's strange.. Let see if we are getting anything next month... Just wondering if Regina have a CIC office?

un_jour_de_reve

Jun 19, 2014
sinpguy said:
That's strange.. Let see if we are getting anything next month... Just wondering if Regina have a CIC office?
No office in Regina anymore, Regina Local CIC office closed in 2012 June http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob431.asp . All cases send to Saskatoon office. Now Saskatoon CIC office is the only CIC office in Saskatchewan.

sinpguy

Jul 3, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2011
Nomination.....
15-12-2010
AOR Received.
25-07-2011 (by email)
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-08-2011
Passport Req..
01-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-2012
LANDED..........
20-01-2012
un_jour_de_reve said:
No office in Regina anymore, Regina Local CIC office closed in 2012 June http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob431.asp . All cases send to Saskatoon office. Now Saskatoon CIC office is the only CIC office in Saskatchewan.
Hmm.. I was thinking they have one there and their office is faster than us.. Now don't know why in Saskatoon office they pick Regina applicants over us...

un_jour_de_reve

Jun 19, 2014
sinpguy said:
Hmm.. I was thinking they have one there and their office is faster than us.. Now don't know why in Saskatoon office they pick Regina applicants over us...
Just because same CIC office, does not mean they will process Regina and Saskatoon together, for Regina people, the oath ceremony is still in Regina.

FUA

Feb 11, 2015
Is there any one else waiting for Oath more than 6 months like us, HI Antok any feed back from CIC ??