Timeline below:
App Send: August 24, 2017
Rec : August 28, 2017
AOR : Oct 5, 2017
IP: October 12, 2017
FP Request: Nov. 2, 2017
FP Done: Nov 14, 2017
Test Invite: waiting

Any similar info. I think my file is now in Saskatoon.

jaran2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi,

Do you know when does the sydney office send an application to local office? Is it when the IP status shows up on ECAS?
AOR will be posted around 35 to 45 days.
After AOR, IP follows within a week or 2. depending on the application status. sometimes it will take 20 days to a month to what I have read from other post. I got my IP after a week. IP status is now at Saskatoon. if FP was requested that is from Vancouver correspondence.

Reactions: HeroMember

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
AOR will be posted around 35 to 45 days.
After AOR, IP follows within a week or 2. depending on the application status. sometimes it will take 20 days to a month to what I have read from other post. I got my IP after a week. IP status is now at Saskatoon. if FP was requested that is from Vancouver correspondence.
How much time do they give to submit the finger prints? Actually I am planning to go on vacation in February 2018 for a month. My application was received on Nov 9, 2017. I was just thinking If I receive finger print request while I am on vacation, then how much time I would have to submit it.

jaran2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
How much time do they give to submit the finger prints? Actually I am planning to go on vacation in February 2018 for a month. My application was received on Nov 9, 2017. I was just thinking If I receive finger print request while I am on vacation, then how much time I would have to submit it.
Normally, if you received #4 correspondence from IRCC this will take about 7 to 8 days of regular mail then for FP (digital) it will only take 3 days to 10 days for verification or less BUT if you there is an issue on FP, it will take about 120 days to process (as seen on RCMP Processing timeline). You should do your FP within the time frame that was stated in your correspondence. Just wait for the mail if you are requested for FP. If there is no request for FP, then you are lucky on your next step to Test Invite.

I am not an expert or knows everything, I just love to read those other post, replies from other applicants and those people who share their timeline.

My FP was done in 1 day after I waited for 12 days to call them if they sent it to Vancouver. Now, just waiting for any updates from the processing centre in S'toon.

If your application was received November 9, 2017, then for AOR to be release will take about 35 - 45 days then followed by IP for a week or 2 or more.

If you are planning to take your vacation by February 2018 for a month, the best person to ask is the IRCC people. They know better than anyone else here for your status. In my opinion, just keep checking your ONLINE STATUS for any updates on your status.

jaran2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Normally, if you received #4 correspondence from IRCC this will take about 7 to 8 days of regular mail then for FP (digital) it will only take 3 days to 10 days for verification or less BUT if there is an issue on FP, it will take about 120 days to process (as seen on RCMP Processing timeline). You should do your FP within the time frame that was stated in your correspondence. Just wait for the mail if you are requested for FP. If there is no request for FP, then you are lucky on your next step to Test Invite.

I am not an expert or knows everything, I just love to read those other post, replies from other applicants and those people who share their timeline.

My FP was done in 1 day after I waited for 12 days to call them if they sent it to Vancouver. Now, just waiting for any updates from the processing centre in S'toon.

If your application was received November 9, 2017, then for AOR to be release will take about 35 - 45 days then followed by IP for a week or 2 or more.

If you are planning to take your vacation by February 2018 for a month, the best person to ask is the IRCC people. They know better than anyone else here for your status. In my opinion, just keep checking your ONLINE STATUS for any updates on your status.

jaran2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017

----------------------------------------------

Normally, if you received #4 correspondence from IRCC this will take about 7 to 8 days of regular mail then for FP (digital) it will only take 3 days to 10 days for verification or less BUT if there is an issue on FP, it will take about 120 days to process (as seen on RCMP Processing timeline). You should do your FP within the time frame that was stated in your correspondence. Just wait for the mail if you are requested for FP. If there is no request for FP, then you are lucky on your next step to Test Invite.

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016

----------------------------------------------

Hi,

Thanks for you reply, but I still didn't get my answer. What I was asking is that lets say you receive finger print request on January 1, 2018, then how much time IRCC gives us to submit the FP? Do they give only one month? For example, if a person receives FP request on Jan 1, will the deadline to submit FP be Feb 1 ?

jaran2017

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi,

Thanks for you reply, but I still didn't get my answer. What I was asking is that lets say you receive finger print request on January 1, 2018, then how much time IRCC gives us to submit the FP? Do they give only one month? For example, if a person receives FP request on Jan 1, will the deadline to submit FP be Feb 1 ?

Hey,

It seems that you DID NOT understand the reply. You did not read the words IN BETWEEN THE LINES. There is a word that I have mention "TIME FRAME"

"You should do your FP within the time frame that was stated in your correspondence"... This is the line that I have mentioned in my post. When I say time frame, this could be in your letter that IRCC will give you. My time frame is 30 days and I did the FP after I received a letter from IRCC.

A time frame could be an URGENT, A month or as soon as possible depending on the letter that was given to you. I hope you now understand what is the time frame, within the range.

To give you proper dates:

On your example:

January 1 - you received an ONLINE notice on your ONLINE STATUS (status ONLINE wherein you have to check your updates on eCAS)
This will show on your #4 line eCAS. A mail is sent to you and you will receive it after 1 week. Depending on your location.

if by chance they need it in a MONTH, do you think you are still going to wait for FEB 1 to submit it? It is NOT you who will submit it, it is the RCMP. So if you will wait for FEB 1, your documents are now in a delayed status. I know you will not like that. RCMP has processing time line.

Remember, RCMP will verify you and I don't know what is in your FP so I can't answer beyond. If in case your FP is good, your results will be mailed on a REGULAR MAIL going to Vancouver. regular mail will take 1 week to arrived in Vancouver.

Other inputs, I don't know again when are they going to open the FP if they received it.

In addition, If you received a mail from IRCC, says Support Citizenship Unit in Vancouver you have to read the letter what is requested and when is the due date. Due Date as you keep asking it is the day when they need it (IRCC) and that is not in my hands to answer it because I don't know your status.

Lastly, why it seems that you worry too much? You need NOT worry coz' you don't know if you will get an FP request or not. But, the majority of the applicants this year (2017) received an FP request while others don't have FP request. Just be positive that you won't get a request of FP instead you get a TEST INVITE. how nice is that, isn't it?

Bottom Line. Don't let the IRCC wait. If in case you receive one FP or any additional documents you must submit it as soon as possible.

HeroMember

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hey,

It seems that you DID NOT understand the reply. You did not read the words IN BETWEEN THE LINES. There is a word that I have mention "TIME FRAME"

"You should do your FP within the time frame that was stated in your correspondence"... This is the line that I have mentioned in my post. When I say time frame, this could be in your letter that IRCC will give you. My time frame is 30 days and I did the FP after I received a letter from IRCC.

A time frame could be an URGENT, A month or as soon as possible depending on the letter that was given to you. I hope you now understand what is the time frame, within the range.

To give you proper dates:

On your example:

January 1 - you received an ONLINE notice on your ONLINE STATUS (status ONLINE wherein you have to check your updates on eCAS)
This will show on your #4 line eCAS. A mail is sent to you and you will receive it after 1 week. Depending on your location.

if by chance they need it in a MONTH, do you think you are still going to wait for FEB 1 to submit it? It is NOT you who will submit it, it is the RCMP. So if you will wait for FEB 1, your documents are now in a delayed status. I know you will not like that. RCMP has processing time line.

Remember, RCMP will verify you and I don't know what is in your FP so I can't answer beyond. If in case your FP is good, your results will be mailed on a REGULAR MAIL going to Vancouver. regular mail will take 1 week to arrived in Vancouver.

Other inputs, I don't know again when are they going to open the FP if they received it.

In addition, If you received a mail from IRCC, says Support Citizenship Unit in Vancouver you have to read the letter what is requested and when is the due date. Due Date as you keep asking it is the day when they need it (IRCC) and that is not in my hands to answer it because I don't know your status.

Lastly, why it seems that you worry too much? You need NOT worry coz' you don't know if you will get an FP request or not. But, the majority of the applicants this year (2017) received an FP request while others don't have FP request. Just be positive that you won't get a request of FP instead you get a TEST INVITE. how nice is that, isn't it?

Bottom Line. Don't let the IRCC wait. If in case you receive one FP or any additional documents you must submit it as soon as possible.

Yeah, thanks for the answer. Actually I am going on vacation in February for one month, that's why I asked If I received the FP request while I am on vacation, then it can be a problem. Thats why I was asking how much time they give to send the FP.

sylviabenita

Nov 13, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
AOR Received.
16-11-2017
Mine is in process since December 9th. Saskatoon