Med's Done....
24-12-2015
Passport Req..
09-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-20016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
Anyone else got call for oath recently??

ZANICAN

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
I still havent received any oath invitation yet. I had my test on 19th March. Regina applicant. A friend tho who did the test the same day as me did receive his oath for the 16th July.
All i have on my ecas is decision made since 3rd of July and thats it. Hope we get an invitation soon.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZANICAN said:
I still havent received any oath invitation yet. I had my test on 19th March. Regina applicant. A friend tho who did the test the same day as me did receive his oath for the 16th July.
All i have on my ecas is decision made since 3rd of July and thats it. Hope we get an invitation soon.
hi Zanican.. Is there an oath on JUly 16.. or do you mean to say July 15...
and are you from Regina or Saskatoon.

My partner had the test May 27, decision made first week of June and no oath letter yet.

No oath schedule for Saskatoon... the last one posted in Saskatoon is happening today...

maybe end of July or mid August?

ZANICAN

Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
Im an Regina applicant. And yes there is oath ceremonies in Regina so far from the 13th till the 16th of July. There is 2 people i know that have their oath on the 16th. I also called CIC yesterday and they told me i didnt have any notifications yet for the oath. Lets hope now soon we get the oath letter.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZANICAN said:
Im an Regina applicant. And yes there is oath ceremonies in Regina so far from the 13th till the 16th of July. There is 2 people i know that have their oath on the 16th. I also called CIC yesterday and they told me i didnt have any notifications yet for the oath. Lets hope now soon we get the oath letter.
good, the 16th one is not posted on cic webpage yet.

14 years and counting

Sep 22, 2014
Hi Guys today i attended my oath ceremony there where 56 people in total, and it took us about 2hours in total. There did not ask for any other ID just the permanent resident card and the invitation letter. I want to say keep your spirit up to those that have been waiting a long time and l know it might seem hopeless at times but just remember to try and use the available resources at your disposal(I called my MP every week until i got it).

thanks guys and good luck.

Application recvd: August 2013
Test : January 2015
CIT0520: June 3 2015
Oath July: 9 2015

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
14 years and counting said:
Hi Guys today i attended my oath ceremony there where 56 people in total, and it took us about 2hours in total. There did not ask for any other ID just the permanent resident card and the invitation letter. I want to say keep your spirit up to those that have been waiting a long time and l know it might seem hopeless at times but just remember to try and use the available resources at your disposal(I called my MP every week until i got it).

congratulations 14 years.. glad you are done with this process... that was a small ceremony, probably because of the space at the library.

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC has moved Regina to Manitoba.. I am okay with that, lol

http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstone said:
hi sept15, how long it took for your to get passport ?? did it take 2 weeks or just 1 week??
10 calendar days, meaning if you apply on Monday July 13, you should have it by July 22... if you apply on a Friday there maybe a +1, 2 days delay because of the weekend...

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
14 years and counting said:

Thanks for sharing the timeline and great news, it's your time to celebrate :)

leebowl

Jul 10, 2015
Hi guys, I'm new here and here's my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 29, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 8, 2014.
We started processing your application on January 6, 2015.
We sent you a notice on July 7, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 23, 2015 at 9:00 AM.

I came here to research about the timeline between test and oath in Saskatoon office. I have travel plan set from July 23rd to August 11. Now I have to change the ticket to July 24 after the test, and am wondering if the oath would take place before I return.

After checking the threads here, no one seems to have an oath scheduled in less than a month of the test. So I decided to go ahead with my travel plan.

To be sure, I just called CIC center simply wanting to know about the timeline. The agent actually put a note in my file regarding my travel and nicely told me that if an oath were to be scheduled, they would notice the note and schedule it after August 11.... I hope this is an okay move and won't mess up my file or processing time...........

Anyone have any experience in this?

Thank you guys!

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leebowl said:
Hi guys, I'm new here and here's my timeline:

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 29, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 8, 2014.
We started processing your application on January 6, 2015.
We sent you a notice on July 7, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on July 23, 2015 at 9:00 AM.

I came here to research about the timeline between test and oath in Saskatoon office. I have travel plan set from July 23rd to August 11. Now I have to change the ticket to July 24 after the test, and am wondering if the oath would take place before I return.

After checking the threads here, no one seems to have an oath scheduled in less than a month of the test. So I decided to go ahead with my travel plan.

To be sure, I just called CIC center simply wanting to know about the timeline. The agent actually put a note in my file regarding my travel and nicely told me that if an oath were to be scheduled, they would notice the note and schedule it after August 11.... I hope this is an okay move and won't mess up my file or processing time...........

Anyone have any experience in this?

Thank you guys!
2-3 months, average is 2 months... after the test (provided that you do not get any RQ or other additional document request at the test)... good luck

leebowl

Jul 10, 2015
sept15 said:
2-3 months, average is 2 months... after the test (provided that you do not get any RQ or other additional document request at the test)... good luck
Thanks! So there should be no problem for me to travel for a short while. Hope that my call to CIC and the note on my file won't cause any delay or complication (my friend said it might...)!

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leebowl said:
Thanks! So there should be no problem for me to travel for a short while. Hope that my call to CIC and the note on my file won't cause any delay or complication (my friend said it might...)!
nay, nothing to worry about...