+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test

AladdinNoura

Oct 13, 2021
Hi everyone. I had had my citizenship test on Aug 23rd 2021 but unfortunately I had failed :( I got 13/20
However my status tracker was updated to ( completed ) under the citizenship test window !! Anyone had any similar case? Was it supposed to show ( failed ) !!??? Another question please.. when would be the new test date ????? And would it be Online? Or Written one? .. thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone. I had had my citizenship test on Aug 23rd 2021 but unfortunately I had failed :( I got 13/20
However my status tracker was updated to ( completed ) under the citizenship test window !! Anyone had any similar case? Was it supposed to show ( failed ) !!??? Another question please.. when would be the new test date ????? And would it be Online? Or Written one? .. thank you
Would suggest sending in a webform indicating there may be an error and asking about retesting. If there is a data input error better to correct it now versus getting closer to the oath and during a review someone discovers there has been an error.

Reactions: Paoloartois

honey_singh87

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Would suggest sending in a webform indicating there may be an error and asking about retesting. If there is a data input error better to correct it now versus getting closer to the oath and during a review someone discovers there has been an error.
this is system glitch , please prepare for second attempt. it happened to us in my wife's case .

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
what about the colour? green, red the highlited completed?

sivakumargk

Jul 9, 2013
Hi, I'm in same situation. Did you get the re-test and how long it took? Please share your experience.