+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test

Shauna_Jamaican

Sep 29, 2021
Hello everyone ,
I have a question when you sign in to see the updates on your IRCC application , does completed on the Citizenship test means you passed ?

Reactions: Mari_8

sumg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
08-Dec-2014
Med's Request
17-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
23-Mar-2015; Meds Received: 31-Mar-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Hello everyone ,
I have a question when you sign in to see the updates on your IRCC application , does completed on the Citizenship test means you passed ?
Yes

spetroun

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
The status will change to completed even if the individual fails.
The status just refers to that the individual completed the test but the actual results of the test can be obtained, wait to see if the status like prohibition etc change to completed in the website or at the end of the test your results are shown. Anything below 15/20 is a fail. Thanks

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
The status just refers to that the individual completed the test but the actual results of the test can be obtained, wait to see if the status like prohibition etc change to completed in the website or at the end of the test your results are shown. Anything below 15/20 is a fail. Thanks
Hi, I had some trouble when taking picture of my photo id, but I got 20/20. Today on the tracker, citizenship test is shown as completed but doesn't show the score and I didn't get any email yet. Does that mean IRCC approved my test?

jojijoji

Oct 1, 2021
TLDR; if the status tracking system says Citizenship test "Completed", is my test officially accepted?

Hi community,

I took my citizenship test on Sept 27, 2021 and got my result back via email right away. I did pass with score 19/20, but the email said the score is unofficial.

During the test, my screen kept zooming in very large, so in order to fix that I opened/closed other tabs and each time the test gave me a warning box saying "you can't finish the test with other tab opened". I've been worried that they might make my test "invalid," but I just found that the status of Citizenship Test has changed to "Completed" in the tracking system. I attached what the system exactly displays below. With this, can I think that my test is "officially" passed? I've been getting stressed about possible delay due to re-test... Thank you

• Sep 29, 2021

Citizenship test activity status updated

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed
  • Sep 17, 2021

Scheduled for citizenship test

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between September 17, 2021 and October 8, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Sep 9, 2021

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, can the actual results of test be obtained? If yes, how? And when you say wait to see if the results are shown at the end of the test, do you mean the results would be shown on the tracker or after you complete the test. Btw, my results were shown after I completed the test but it said that's a temporary unofficial score. So when can we get the official test results?

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, awaiting your reply.

Jetrocker

Jul 30, 2013
Hi, I have one more query related to the test. While taking the picture of my photo id, I had to stand and take the picture as it was clearly stated that face shouldn't be visible. Though my face wasn't visible at all, some part of me like my t-shirt was visible. Would that be ok?

break0987

Star Member
May 3, 2013
TLDR; if the status tracking system says Citizenship test "Completed", is my test officially accepted?

Hi community,

I took my citizenship test on Sept 27, 2021 and got my result back via email right away. I did pass with score 19/20, but the email said the score is unofficial.

During the test, my screen kept zooming in very large, so in order to fix that I opened/closed other tabs and each time the test gave me a warning box saying "you can't finish the test with other tab opened". I've been worried that they might make my test "invalid," but I just found that the status of Citizenship Test has changed to "Completed" in the tracking system. I attached what the system exactly displays below. With this, can I think that my test is "officially" passed? I've been getting stressed about possible delay due to re-test... Thank you

• Sep 29, 2021

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed
  • Sep 17, 2021

Scheduled for citizenship test

Citizenship test

You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between September 17, 2021 and October 8, 2021. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Sep 9, 2021

Citizenship test

Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress
Is it officially approved test?