+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Test

michaesong

Apr 13, 2020
First of all the purpose of citizenship test. according CIC memo, use the test to determine if you have adequate knowledge of Canada and the responsibilities and privileges of citizenship period ! the people who are talking about citizenship exam cheating please stop demonstrated your ignorance then instead to do 20 citizenship test which backward system, CIC needs to modernized and adapt the agency to 21st century . on my point of view the best solution cic need to start discover canada online class 8 to 16 hours ,one instructor 30-50 student with webcam ,it doesn't matter we are pandemic period or not ,the goal is to have adequate knowledge of Canada
it is good idea, the purpose is not the test, the purpose is to have knowledge of Canada. Many hours' E learning can be a good way. Why tests?

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
Hi All,

Does anyone received the citizenship test request recently? Any idea if Citizenship test resumed? I received cancellation of my citizenship test in March 2020, it was mentioned that new dates will be communicated soon. But it’s more than 8 months and still not received new date for Citizenship test. Please advise
soon = 8 months, lol

Reactions: BOYX

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Curious, are tests conducted in other countries? Your home country?
The UK has a citizenship test for anyone wanting to become a British Citizen and in fact according the UK website are continuning with test at various centres through the various COVID restrictions. Suspect there are other countries with similar test requirements to gain citizenship. Common theme though with these tests might also be that citizens themselves could not answer many of the questions asked.