+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship test webcam

Bells!

Mar 24, 2024
2 minutes ago
Hello! I have a question. Yesterday I was taking the online citizenship test. I was a bit worried and after I submitted the test I realised I didnt even notice if I was on the screen on a webcam or not. How does it look like? Is there a possibility that there wasn't any webcamera recording?

D-Dog

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
Did you take a photo of your ID and face at the start? I think that would prove your webcam was working.

Bells!

Mar 24, 2024
Did you take a photo of your ID and face at the start? I think that would prove your webcam was working.
And one question more: is it ok that I took a photo with my phone of my result on the screen after the submittion? Do you guys think tge camera was still recording?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
And one question more: is it ok that I took a photo with my phone of my result on the screen after the submittion? Do you guys think tge camera was still recording?
The recording seems to stop when your result comes on the screen. Wait for the result is what you can do now.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yesterday I saw in the tracker that the test updated to "completed". But as far as I know that means just that test was done but it doesnt yet mean the result is positive?
It’s positive. Your test is validated and accepted.