puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
I took the test on the 15th but in Calgary ;) Following this topic closely though! I think I will get my oath between mid November and Mid December.

washington.state

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
puda said:
I took the test on the 15th but in Calgary ;) Following this topic closely though! I think I will get my oath between mid November and Mid December.
I doubt it because oath date is more associated with application received date not with decision made or test date.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Pamma97 said:
So I got my oath letter finally.
Oath ceremony on Nov.4th, 2015

took 3 months after the test to get oath letter. Too bad I wanted to vote this time but nvm next time :)
Congrats!

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
washington.state said:
I doubt it because oath date is more associated with application received date not with decision made or test date.
Humm I am not sure. Some people get their oath a month after getting 'decision made'. For some other people it takes 4 months. Really depends.

I mean, my application was first received in October but I had to send it back in December. I double checked my application during the interview and it said October 2014. Well I still haven't received my oath date and I really doubt that I will receive it before November. I believe people who sent their application in October probably already received their oath date. They passed their test a while ago though. I had mine a month ago!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
puda said:
Humm I am not sure. Some people get their oath a month after getting 'decision made'. For some other people it takes 4 months. Really depends.

I mean, my application was first received in October but I had to send it back in December. I double checked my application during the interview and it said October 2014. Well I still haven't received my oath date and I really doubt that I will receive it before November. I believe people who sent their application in October probably already received their oath date. They passed their test a while ago though. I had mine a month ago!
My case and timeline is quite similar to yours my friend. Initial application sent in Oct which was returned so I sent it again in Dec. AOR and file transfer was in Feb, test was on August 7th and decision was made on Aug 27. Just waiting patiently now for the oath invitation! :)

Hania2014

Nov 1, 2014
today i took my citizenship oath there were about 80 ppl at the ceremony with lots of guests
thanks for the help everyone and i wish everyone good luck

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A Big Congrats!!!
Hania2014 said:
today i took my citizenship oath there were about 80 ppl at the ceremony with lots of guests

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Hania2014 said:
Congratulations!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ecas just updated today for OATH finally on Nov 12th :D

That's 2 and a half months after the test and 11 months for the whole process...
I wish everyone hear the good news soon..

puda

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-10-2010
wes786 said:

That's 2 and a half months after the test and 11 months for the whole process...
Congrats! However, your application was first sent in October so it's more like 13 months.

RajevSantik

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:

OMG!!!!

I just checked and my e-case updated as well, we will do the OATH same day !!!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
puda said:
Congrats! However, your application was first sent in October so it's more like 13 months.
Thanks! I guess you can say that, but the process didn't start until they accepted the file as completed which wasn't until December, so I considered it to be a December Case :D

ERJOPA

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
It figures...

My DM was Sept 4th and i still am waiting for oath...

I am starting to regret my travel to my fathers funeral in 2011 in the US. It's what made my interviewer cranky and inhuman and probably why I will wait even longer...just so the CIC can make a point.